• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Conflict

Paul1963

Well-Known Member
#21
THANK YOU PAUL,
And it means a lot to me that you're always here for me.
yes im having a bad day, im sorry.

i am a bad daughter, sister, friend, student, athlete, worker, patient... more generally a bad person.
of course it was my fault if i failed, at every thing mentioned above.
its about who i am, not who i am with depression.
and i dont deserve anything good because i hate life so i dont deserve it or the good it in.

THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME SO MUCH
YOU ARE A RARE GEM.
Love and hugs to you
Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to me.
No matter what you say about yourself,
I will still love you unconditionally as a friend.
Lots of love. πŸ€—
 
Last edited:

Paul1963

Well-Known Member
#24
No matter what, i will still love you unconditionally as a friend too.
love and hugs
Good morning my friend.
I hope it is not a bad morning for you.
I hope that you slept ok, and that the day does not progress too badly for you. I also hope that you managed to work through some issues. You deserve some respite from the things you are going through. You deserve so much more than your current situation.
I am always here for you if you need to talk.
Lots of love to you my friend. πŸ€—
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
#25
Good morning my friend.
I hope it is not a bad morning for you.
I hope that you slept ok, and that the day does not progress too badly for you. I also hope that you managed to work through some issues. You deserve some respite from the things you are going through. You deserve so much more than your current situation.
I am always here for you if you need to talk.
Lots of love to you my friend. πŸ€—
Good morning my friend, how are you? i keep thinking about you hoping you are having the best your situation requires.
today seems to be a better day than yesterday. i kept posting on the other thread, yesterday was very bad.
today i have some errands to do so maybe it will be easier.
i'll be here to talk if you feel like it too.
Love and hugs my friend *hug
 

Paul1963

Well-Known Member
#26
Good morning my friend, how are you? i keep thinking about you hoping you are having the best your situation requires.
today seems to be a better day than yesterday. i kept posting on the other thread, yesterday was very bad.
today i have some errands to do so maybe it will be easier.
i'll be here to talk if you feel like it too.
Love and hugs my friend *hug
Good morning and thank you.
I am so glad to hear from you.
I have been thinking about you also, hoping the very best for you.
I'm very happy to know that today seems to be a better day for you.
I truly hope that it is. I will try and find the other thread. If I did not reply then I mustn't have seen it. If I had seen it then I would definitely have replied to you.
I hope with all my heart that you have a good day today. You deserve some happiness, even for a short while.
I love you and wish you well. Big hugs. πŸ€—
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top