confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don`t know just how to write this, A cople of years ago I was violated. In short somone else much lager and stronger decided what I suld do whit my body.
I just can`t let it go and its made me miss out on alot in my life. also my parents did not respond to it well and my relationship whit them is hard. I do not know what to do but I am obcessing over deth, and it is all consuming when it comes to my thoughts, I have other problems to aside from the violation but I have never been alaud to talk abaut it. tis a messy poste but I really am confused, the feeling of him whont go away and I feel that there where more things I culd have donne to defend myselfe. I am not that big of a persen but they say that dosent matter, he was strong inoff to just pick me up and carry me away, I just whanna die, but I cant because of ohters, is it selfish to comitte suicide and is it my fault fore not defend myselfe? I really are mestup and tired. Its been getting worse the last copple of weeks.

I realy think I am a lost cause.,

~Nobody~

Hi Ofelia.

I'm really sorry you're having such an unhappy time at the moment.

I'm not sure what to say in reply to your post, except that no-one ever deserves to be abused in any way, and there's no such thing as 'asking for it'. Don't beat yourself up about what you could have done or who you should have told or anything like that, because quite aside from anything else it is in the past and there's nothing anyone can do to change it now.

You can talk about your experiences and problems on here. There are lots of people on these forums who know what you are going through. The guys on here are a great bunch, really :). Let it all out.

Bob26003

I am not a chick, so I dont understand your situation. But I will tell you this, I would kick that dudes ass for you.

A man should never abuse a Woman.

If some asshole is crazy enough to pick you up and carry you away, it is hard to tell what he might have done. I would have been scared to death.

Maybe your parents just don't know how to address it with you. Maybe they are confused too. Adults are people too and sometimes I think we expect them to be so wise or whatever, when that is just not the case.

I dunno, just thought I'd post, I am just rambling...

Hope it helped

First of all, I want to start out by saying that it is definitely not your fault. You're probably thinking if I'd have done this and if I'd have done that, things would be okay. But that's not the truth. You've stated on numerous accounts that this man was stronger and bigger than you which means that whether you'd have put up a fight or not, the results would be the same. Unfortunately. I am not sure how you should get over this but I think making friends the best you can and becoming close to people will help. Maybe it will help heal you. But it's a given that it will take time. Just try your best to keep on living and have dreams you want to achieve, occupy yourself so that you'll have an easier time forgetting, instead of spending so much time remembering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00