Confused

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by The Depressed Puppy, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

So one of my friends is acting, like this... but I don't what it could be.Shs will make you really happy support you,bring you places,get you presents & get you to really close/good friends.She would get you really close to her.She would then make would make you depressed,tell your secerts,make fun of you,& just be completely rude.She is also very manipulative, threatening to harm herself, or hurt people emotionally(IE:bullying them). Thought the whole relationship, she would just be very controlling. Never wanting me to be with anyone beside here.

What could this be? Does she have a disorder?

2. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

To be honest, I think something is wrong to your friend. Maybe she feels insecure, and anxious, but that maybe because she has a mood swing between. I'm not a professional so I can't really diagnose what's wrong with her. It is possible to get her diagnosed?

If she change from a really kind, caring good girl to a manipulative, controlling girl, it is kind of obvious something is wrong.
    If possible get her checked :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.