I know i have posted here before about this same subject, but i need some help here. How do i let my boyfriend know that i want him focus more on me? like spend more time with me instead of playing video games or what ever. I dont mind him doing his own thing, I just wish he would spend more time with me at home. Seems like the only time he wants to play around just for fun not sexually is when we are out some where like the store. we never go out for diner or anything like that because we dont have the money, but i mean we could go for a walk in the park or something for free. but just seems like everytime i bring it up he says i am nagging him or that he does spend time with me i just dont want to see it.....idk some one please give me some advice. i guess i am just not cut out for this relationship stuff.