Confusion

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Songie, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

I have been diagnosed with: Bipolar, BPD, PTSD, anxiety (social and just in general), and many other things that i cant even remember at the moment. oh, and they think i might be schizophrenic (sorry, cant spell) because i hear voices and see things. Is it even possible to have ALL of those?

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I think most disorders are branches that stem from something deeper. Most often childhood issues that haven't been worked out.
    Do you see a therapist or counselor? If not, I would suggest it. I would think that the symptoms of these "disorders" would lessen or disappear altogether when you start getting at core issues and feelings.
    But I'm one to believe that disorders aren't chemical they stem from emotional issues.
    It may seem like a lot but don't think of them as separate things that all need to be dealt with individually. When you get feeling better then they will all start to lessen. Try not to be overwhelmed :hug:

3. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

Thanks.And yes Im seeing a therapist for it all. i know that the majority of them stem from my past experiences. But...idk about the bipolar one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.