• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Cooking shepherds pie

Bergerac

Lost are only those who abandon themselves
Thanks so much for sharing. I have been looking for a recipe to make the Cottage Pie more interesting.
Which vegetables do you use? I can clearly see carrots, but was wondering what else.

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
Thanks so much for sharing. I have been looking for a recipe to make the Cottage Pie more interesting.
Which vegetables do you use? I can clearly see carrots, but was wondering what else.
I honestly use whatever I had at home. But this time I used carrot broccoli, cauliflower and frozen onion. But I mash them right up so kids can’t moan about them lol I normally do put peas in as well

Bergerac

Lost are only those who abandon themselves
I only mashed the broccoli and cauliflower and cut the carrots up, I buy diced frozen onion coz I cba to cut them up anymore lol
Yes, I buy frozen veg that is pre-diced, too; it's so much quicker and easier. I can't wait to try this, especially with the addition of the Doritos. I have only ever had crisps on past bakes etc. Thanks again.

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
Yes, I buy frozen veg that is pre-diced, too; it's so much quicker and easier. I can't wait to try this, especially with the addition of the Doritos. I have only ever had crisps on past bakes etc. Thanks again.
Make sure you crunch them up, obviously it’s up to you with how little you crunch them up, and don’t forget the cheese ;) also you’re welcome x

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00