Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Flying Fox, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

I love you, fuzzball. Always wiil.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sorry for your loss :hug: xxx
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hard losing a pet hugs to you
  4. Flying Fox

Aww, thank you very much both of you :hug: Its been a while but there are those moments when it all comes back quite strongly. He had such a strong personality; always tried to get away with things if he had the slightest chance.We are still finding his rabbit fluff around the house. Miss his fuzzy head.
  5. Flying Fox

Double post.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
  6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm sorry to hear. Pets are family and a pet's death is a true loss. Big hugs for you. :arms:
  7. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

RIP Cooper
  8. Flying Fox

Thank you for your support and kind words everyone, that means a lot to me. It's always hard to lose a companion; even though they may be physically gone they are always there by your side in spirit. Cooper is still alive in my memory, my family and friends, and although we can't see or touch him he is still present in a way. He's buried underneath a dog and two rabbit statuettes in our front garden so he can be still part of our lives. I am just glad that my memories of him contain warmth and happiness, and that the end was quick for him and in that the end we did right by him, making the best (and most humane) decision for him, and not just for ourselves.