Courage.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by spiritual emergency, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It would be nice to live as a robotic entity which doesn't care one bit of its emotions, energy, strengh. Just keeps going and going, getting up early, washing dishes, working hard, depressing like hell. But keeps going and going. Smiling, feeling pain, feeling despair. Keeps going and going. I think it would understand a lot about himself. It takes some bravery though.

2. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Hello, Life is always takes some form of courage. It takes courage to step outside of your house during the day because you don't know what will happen. Also it takes courage to stand up for others in their time of need. Of course or self preservation mechanism is always going. Like all animals we have a will to survive. Of course this can be override-ed by pain and emotional trauma's. I hope you continue to post here, and if you want to talk about anything PM.

Sometimes I wish I was a robot - of course I enjoy being human with emotions. :)

Trevor,

3. Trevor... :) treat me as an equal! i'm depressed, but damn clever. Well, i must say it's 23:53 now which is past the ideal time to go to sleep. All sort of problems can occur when the sleep-time is delayed, starting from hormonal imbalance (mostly GH), energy, emotional instability, and of course depression. But it takes courage to switch off the Internet. I'm alone in the end, why would i want to be even more alone? I'm going for it though. Full stop. See you!

4. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I hope you have a good night Spiritual Emergency. I'm the one who'll always try to treat everyone equally to the best of my ability as a person. I hope you'll find your stay here enjoyable even though you are feeling depressed. Trust me I've been in and out of mild depression for 7 years now. Your not alone when it comes to depression. Your right it does take courage to leave - and feel more alone. I hope you have a good rest and remember I'm here for you. :hug:

Trevor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.