Hey im transtypal
I speak enneagramese, or typese
I am a 5w6 identifying person. wearinng ANTP 5w79 type clothes, the same with music hobbies vocab etc, it really affirms my type dentity
Is it possible to have social anxiety but also not be shy
How can someone simultaneously have social anxiety but also meltdowns in public
I really hate my voice
I feel like it sounds too loud and desperate
I feel dysphoria and shame from being too outspoken
and like not concealing emotions enough if ykwm
and like too wordy but i make being anything BUT loud, expressive, outspoken as part of my identity
hence exhibiting that esp in front of others feels unbearable
but i make being anything BUT loud, expressive, outspoken as part of my identity
hence exhibiting that esp in front of others feels unbearable
is it understandable that the quieter and softer i speak, the less emotion i show and the more concise and detached my words are the skinnier i feel
being less gender dimorphic also makes me feel skinnier
i just did something very very embarrassing and painful
i asked to go on a computer just because there was a sign
when i could have just done it myself. i would have avoided having to speak to people
i just did something very very embarrassing and painful
i asked to go on a computer just because there was a sign
when i could have just done it myself. i would have avoided having to speak to people
did that count as being overly cautious and conscientious and dramatic
my ideal seld would have used xomputer anyway
is this social anxiety
the closer i am to people and the more people there are, the more it feels like im walking on eggshells
i feel so stupid and humiliated i tried to use a library printer but someone taught me how to use it
I CANT STAND BEING PERCEIVED AS UN TECH SAVVY
does it invalidate my ideal self
i went to the library printer but a librarian without me asking taught me how to use it
I feel like the more i want to be my ideal self the more people will perceive me as the opposite
Because they noticed me being bad at using a printer so they decided to help me does that mean i am not my ideal self
I am so hurt
my 5w6 transtypal typedentity has been thrown into the dump
because a stranger thinks i am bad with computers
ID RATHER DIE THAN BE XSFJ
is this agoraphobia or social anxiety or something else
i cant leave the house without cns depressant drugs. otherwise i get racing thoughts, i feel extremely uncomfortable around strangers, being perceived in a way i dont like even once can completely crush my day
the transtypal paradox is that the more upset i am because i am not like my ideal self the more i behave as the opposite of my ideal seld
I speak enneagramese, or typese
I am a 5w6 identifying person. wearinng ANTP 5w79 type clothes, the same with music hobbies vocab etc, it really affirms my type dentity
Is it possible to have social anxiety but also not be shy
How can someone simultaneously have social anxiety but also meltdowns in public
I really hate my voice
I feel like it sounds too loud and desperate
I feel dysphoria and shame from being too outspoken
and like not concealing emotions enough if ykwm
and like too wordy but i make being anything BUT loud, expressive, outspoken as part of my identity
hence exhibiting that esp in front of others feels unbearable
but i make being anything BUT loud, expressive, outspoken as part of my identity
hence exhibiting that esp in front of others feels unbearable
is it understandable that the quieter and softer i speak, the less emotion i show and the more concise and detached my words are the skinnier i feel
being less gender dimorphic also makes me feel skinnier
i just did something very very embarrassing and painful
i asked to go on a computer just because there was a sign
when i could have just done it myself. i would have avoided having to speak to people
i just did something very very embarrassing and painful
i asked to go on a computer just because there was a sign
when i could have just done it myself. i would have avoided having to speak to people
did that count as being overly cautious and conscientious and dramatic
my ideal seld would have used xomputer anyway
is this social anxiety
the closer i am to people and the more people there are, the more it feels like im walking on eggshells
i feel so stupid and humiliated i tried to use a library printer but someone taught me how to use it
I CANT STAND BEING PERCEIVED AS UN TECH SAVVY
does it invalidate my ideal self
i went to the library printer but a librarian without me asking taught me how to use it
I feel like the more i want to be my ideal self the more people will perceive me as the opposite
Because they noticed me being bad at using a printer so they decided to help me does that mean i am not my ideal self
I am so hurt
my 5w6 transtypal typedentity has been thrown into the dump
because a stranger thinks i am bad with computers
ID RATHER DIE THAN BE XSFJ
is this agoraphobia or social anxiety or something else
i cant leave the house without cns depressant drugs. otherwise i get racing thoughts, i feel extremely uncomfortable around strangers, being perceived in a way i dont like even once can completely crush my day
the transtypal paradox is that the more upset i am because i am not like my ideal self the more i behave as the opposite of my ideal seld

my friend