Cult Logic

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Rest in peace Brandon.

As some of you already know, Brandon (Cult Logic) took his own life recently.

Brandon wasn't the easiest person to get to know, so I feel lucky that he was willing to let me in. We didn't always agree... in fact, we had our differences on many occasions. But he was someone I considered a friend, and on a personal level, he was always a good friend to me.

One thing that Brandon wanted was to not be forgotten... and Brandon, you will always be missed, and you will never be forgotten.

Rest in peace.

houseofcards

Brandon, I am so sorry life has wronged you in so many ways. You've held on for as long as you could, although we all wish you held on until your true time has come. I will never forget when I started talking to you around three years ago. We have bonded well, had many things in common, and have had many laughs.

You grew your wings on March 9th, one day shy of your birthday. Your whole entire family misses you - even the two siblings you have never met. We miss you - every single one of us. You will never be forgotten, I promise.

I wish I drove to your house the night before you passed - I wanted to reach out to you so badly - I stayed up as late as I could to talk to you. The others that have talked to you on your final day have reached out as much as they could, as well.

There really isn't anything we can do now when it comes to bringing you back to life, taking away your pain. But there is something we can do. We can try our hardest to keep our chins up and our sleeves dry. When we feel like all else has failed us, we can add you to our list of reasons to stay alive. You never had the chance to live for several more decades. You never had the chance to move out of your family's house, get a job, graduate, or experience true life. Nineteen, a day shy of twenty, is far too young for one to take their life. I promise you - I will live life as much as I can for you. I will act as if you see life through my eyes. I will experience things you've never been able to experience.

May you forever rest in peace. I love you.

jxdama

Staff Alumni
im sorry we didnt always get along brandon. i should always realize we all need understanding. godspeed and i hope you find peace.

TJ

Staff Alumni
Brandon , we shared many of the same views in life , and hearing this news breaks my heart , we always talked so openly , but i wasn't there for u when u needed me the most , one thing i know is that i will never forget you and the place in my life you had , like Alison has mentioned your wish was to never be forgotten and i will never forget you , i hope that you have found peace now bro , as you were searching so hard to find peace in this life and it wouldn't give it to you , RIP - you will never be forgotten

Traa

Re: Rest in peace Brandon.

This is so sad, another loss for this community and for those who held you precious. I didn't know you, but I hope you are at peace.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni

These are the times we have to hold each other tight, be the light others may not see within themselves, and let each other know how much they mean to us...RIP Brandon

Cult... No matter what you will not be gotten... You really made a difference here and you will missed... But never ever forgotten!

Always held you in my thoughts, Brandon. Even in my prayers, though you would not have approved of THAT. Dear friend, thank you for all your words.

JustFirefly

Brandon...
This hit pretty hard... I always thought of you and how i missed you in chat...
I always hoped to see you on again... I guess i know what happened now... Ive been missing and thinking of you...
And i will continue missing and thinking of you

Androgyny

So sorry to hear this. It's been a couple of years since I spoke to Brandon... I ddn't know him overly well, but he still left his mark with me. He was smart, funny and a lot sweeter than his brusk facade would indicate. I'm so sorry that he felt that he needed to go this way. I can only hope that he has gone to a better place. All the best, Brandon. :hug:

Kiba

I'm sorry I didn't get to know u more.. I'm sorry u felt you needed to leave this world. I hope u find something better.. RIP

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter

I'm sorry I didn't do enough. I hope you finally find the peace and happiness that you could not find in this world. Rest in Peace.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter

Brandon, rest in peace. I will remember you.

snarrylover

I don't think we ever spoke, but this place can be like a second family. It's awful to lose someone and I'm sorry that he suffered. RIP xx

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00