• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Cymbalta

Smashed__

Well-Known Member
#1
I took this a long time ago, and for anyone THINKING of taking it..think hard. It didn't help with my depression and I temporarily lost the use of my legs. After it was out of my system, I was fine again. It isn't recommended for minors but It was recommended to me by phsycologist.
 

cassandra

Anitiquities Friend
#3
I took it for a month and as a female it wrecked my hormones...got hair on my face, breakouts, wrecked my monthly cycle. This took about 5 weeks. Not as bad as Smashed_, but also bad experience.
 

Darken

Well-Known Member
#4
Im on it now. hasnt helped at all, pieces of shit. when i was on zoloft the only side effects it had on me was sexual ones erm heh probably shouldnt say them. but thats really bad what happened to you both.
 

Beret

Staff Alumni
#5
Im taking 120mg Cymbalta per day and it should help me, but i dont know if it really does :( .Also taken an anti psychotic, mood stabilizer, Rivotril, ethumina and/or diazepan.
 

silent_enigma

Well-Known Member
#6
Zany side effects! My doc was considering cymbalta, but my insurance doesn't cover it, I think, so we went with something else. Now I'm really glad!
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top