I tried to get over neighbor ghoster guy, and some time back I was communicating with someone that I went to school with. He pretty much did the same thing as neighbor guy. He feigned interest and two days ago I asked for hug....I'm in a vulnerable stressful position and very depressed..with everything going on in my life...I have been making impulsive decisions..trying to get some type of comfort and care during these difficult times...I have been just needing a hug...and just to be cared for..
He told me yes and that he would like that as well..and that he understands I'm going through a difficult time, and he could give me a hug as soon as he comes back in town. That he's out of town for work.
Today I asked for that hug, and he told me he met someone this week who asked him to settle down with her, and he agreed today. That he was going to start his family with her, and that he couldn't give me a hug, and that I can say whatever I want, but it's over between us...and blocked me.
Discarded like a piece of trash..always
I'm tired of being the butt of everyone's jokes and being toyed about.
Neighbor guy did the same thing when I impulsively reached out to him 2 days ago.
I'm not even
I just want to vanish
I just want to be valuable...
And be of value..
I just want to belong.
.I'm beyond damaged goods that no one wants.
He told me yes and that he would like that as well..and that he understands I'm going through a difficult time, and he could give me a hug as soon as he comes back in town. That he's out of town for work.
Today I asked for that hug, and he told me he met someone this week who asked him to settle down with her, and he agreed today. That he was going to start his family with her, and that he couldn't give me a hug, and that I can say whatever I want, but it's over between us...and blocked me.
Discarded like a piece of trash..always
I'm tired of being the butt of everyone's jokes and being toyed about.
Neighbor guy did the same thing when I impulsively reached out to him 2 days ago.
I'm not even
I just want to vanish
I just want to be valuable...
And be of value..
I just want to belong.
.I'm beyond damaged goods that no one wants.
