dammit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

eih

..goddamn.... I SWEAR I CANT FUKIN TRUST NE!... NO 1.... NOT EVEN MY FRIENDS ... NOT EVEN MY BEST FRIEND... THEY ALL DONT GET ME... THEY PROMISED THEY LIED WHAT THE HELL WHY DONT I JUST FRICKEN DIE NO ONE I KNOW OBVIOSULY LISTESN TO WHAT I WANT THEM TO NOT TELL AND THEN SHE GOES AHEAD AND TELL DAMMNIT DAMMTI TWATWJADGHKJADGHAADGJK

eih

:unsure: oh dear.. sorry for the yelling.. my friend told my other friend I was sucicidal.. I got ... well mad.. sorry

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
Ya...theres still a stigma associated with being suicidal or depressed. Thats why so many hide there illness and people are surprised when there hanging from a tree.

Hey eih

hope your doing okay and that you've calmed down a bit :smile: no need to say sorry for all the yelling that whats SF is for, to release stress :smile:

vikki x

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
It's perfectly ok to scream, rant or cry here. It is hard when trust is broken.
We want to let it out, but in our head it sits. I understand.
Stay safe, stay sane!!

PM me if you need more people you CAN trust.
TLA

It is perfectly fine to that, you have NOTHING to be sorry for what you just did was a healthy way of dealing with it, venting instead of self harm, attempts, viloence and ect.. You did very well, keep that up. It very healthy to vent like that....Don't feel guilty.

And rem,ember don't feel bad about it. ;) I am here if you ever need to talk hun... :hug:

:hug: :hug: :handinhan

With lots of love and hugs....

~Carolyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00