Hi everyone
I crave death
This life is not for me
I really tried without a doubt but the inner demons won out.
The sadness I feel cannot heal and life will never feel real.
I just want to be happy, that's all I ask but this seems impossible to grasp.
Grief and loss spin their Web of despair. Everything I love became everything I lost.
Amongst this is my self identity and so my life has become like a walk in the dark or dragging my tired and weary body through a storm.
I don't feel I can recover and this is sad. Professionals try to help but lack the true insights to how their patients feel.
My Dr said that I could ring a helpline as they gave me a gentle tap on the shoulder advising I take care!
Caring but perhaps not helpful.
Having gone through a multitude of medications in the past, I still remain in this dark hole of water with only my head exposed.
They say depression comes in waves but I just seem to be in rough water 100% of the time and tredding water to stay afloat.
It is good to have a platform such as sf and I thank staff for their hard work, dedication and time that allows us to talk with others that do understand.
I have made some nice contacts recently to whom I feel a connection but my worry as with anyone on here (given the nature of the site) that people may take their own life including myself.
I just wanted to vent. Thank you for reading
So so tired

I crave death
This life is not for me
I really tried without a doubt but the inner demons won out.
The sadness I feel cannot heal and life will never feel real.
I just want to be happy, that's all I ask but this seems impossible to grasp.
Grief and loss spin their Web of despair. Everything I love became everything I lost.
Amongst this is my self identity and so my life has become like a walk in the dark or dragging my tired and weary body through a storm.
I don't feel I can recover and this is sad. Professionals try to help but lack the true insights to how their patients feel.
My Dr said that I could ring a helpline as they gave me a gentle tap on the shoulder advising I take care!
Caring but perhaps not helpful.
Having gone through a multitude of medications in the past, I still remain in this dark hole of water with only my head exposed.
They say depression comes in waves but I just seem to be in rough water 100% of the time and tredding water to stay afloat.
It is good to have a platform such as sf and I thank staff for their hard work, dedication and time that allows us to talk with others that do understand.
I have made some nice contacts recently to whom I feel a connection but my worry as with anyone on here (given the nature of the site) that people may take their own life including myself.
I just wanted to vent. Thank you for reading
So so tired




