So, it's hard to explain in detail what I do at work, but there are times where I have to work with someone on certain tasks. And for the most I just get through it. But today was different as the work line was down. The person I was working with today is social and a very loud and obnoxious person decided to come over and talk to them. Eventually another person came over as well. I tried to keep busy but at one point, the task I was doing also went down. I just felt so uncomfortable just standing there and listening to them. The one guy I said was loud laughs like The Joker,but worse.
The point is to all this is that I'm starting to realize that I don't know if I want to even try socializing anymore. I find talking the way they did to be kind of shallow. Maybe I just need to accept that I'm asocial or something. There's more but I'll just stop this rambling mess here.
The point is to all this is that I'm starting to realize that I don't know if I want to even try socializing anymore. I find talking the way they did to be kind of shallow. Maybe I just need to accept that I'm asocial or something. There's more but I'll just stop this rambling mess here.