Deep Depression

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by miranda, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miranda

miranda Member

All i do anymore since the love of my life left me is sleep and lay on the couch or the bed. i hate beein alone. that is all i feel anymore is alone. i am trying my hardest not to shut people out but it is hard. i pray everynight that he would take me back so he can see how i have changed. but i dunno how to let him know. all i do is cry. i never smile and i am facking my happiness. i will never be happy again. depression hurts and i wish he could bring me out of it.

`Miranda

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I know how hard it can be. What caused your relationship to end.

3. miranda

miranda Member

i dunno but i just found out he used me and crap.

4. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

if he used you once, do you think he will use you again? Being alone is horrible, but who knows what will happen after you cope with it for a while... perhaps find someone better to spend your time with. good luck.

5. Waugriff

Waugriff Active Member

I understand your pain, its the same for me exactly. But you are young and can move on. For me, my purpose became that woman.. And that purpose got what she needed out of me to get ahead. When my sons where sad I would take them outside and tell them "smile, just smile" And after a few minutes they where happy again. Try going outside where no one can see you and just smile, force yourself to smile. In time, your mind will give you a reason to make that fake smile real. Though my advice isnt for everyone, please just give it a try. If you where used, find that inner smile. And keep walking forward, there is going to be someone out there that will truely need you, as I needed my wife.

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

There is a life beyond this person. Also sometimes actions speak louder than words. He used you and that speaks volumes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.