1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

deep state of depression

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by am I alive, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

...i think i have used to live with it...i can't see any light in my life...when i feel bad i just go to my computer, read book, or smeething and same goes day after day. I lost contact to everyone except with my mother...i tried to change my life, to socialize but it never worked for me, my life haven't changed a bit since i joined here and that was over 4 years ago...and i am getting older, other ppl have family,jobs...i got nothing...if it wasn't for my mother i would be dead a million times, i don't want to hurt her but i can't wait anymore...

2. stig

stig Well-Known Member

hey, hang in there. life is crap but it is worth living, are you getting any professional help?

3. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

no i am not...thx for reply

4. Euroguy

Euroguy New Member

Is never to late, don't think of suicide that is never a solution. it's only a selfish decision for an escape..you'll be surprised how many people cares about you if you..maybe over time you drew a line and a space that doesnt allow you to become closer to others people - Stop putting your friend's "success" as an excuse to put yourself down..and tell yourself that you are a failure, cause that's not true.. There is so much to do in this life..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.