deep state of depression

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by am I alive, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

...i think i have used to live with it...i can't see any light in my life...when i feel bad i just go to my computer, read book, or smeething and same goes day after day. I lost contact to everyone except with my mother...i tried to change my life, to socialize but it never worked for me, my life haven't changed a bit since i joined here and that was over 4 years ago...and i am getting older, other ppl have family,jobs...i got nothing...if it wasn't for my mother i would be dead a million times, i don't want to hurt her but i can't wait anymore...

2. stig

stig Well-Known Member

hey, hang in there. life is crap but it is worth living, are you getting any professional help?

3. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

no i am not...thx for reply

4. Euroguy

Euroguy New Member

Is never to late, don't think of suicide that is never a solution. it's only a selfish decision for an escape..you'll be surprised how many people cares about you if you..maybe over time you drew a line and a space that doesnt allow you to become closer to others people - Stop putting your friend's "success" as an excuse to put yourself down..and tell yourself that you are a failure, cause that's not true.. There is so much to do in this life..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.