demons from hell xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

oval

i hate females...i cant trust any girl but im female myself. i always have hated them and now my boyfriend having been a ***** before we met (you can pretty much say that but not the kind that takes money but he had sex with an aweful lbig amount of chicks, he admited it) has made it worst bc i look at every girl as some kind of slut demon that wants to pretty much kill me if given the chance. my mother died when i was 7 so i can understand where its coming from bc i had no contact to any females when i grew up. i hate hanging out with them and it makes me feel very uneasy. my boyfriend is trying to talk me in to making friends with girls bc he doesnt want me hanging out with dudes all the time but he knew right from the start that i dont like girls. im still nice to them though. and i cant understand anybody willing to hang out with girls. i cant even understand that i am one of them. all my best (girl) friends have been tomboys and so am i but im hetero so its not like i was attracted to them. i just wonder why i hate them so much and see them pretty much as the pure evil. im very consious about my environment and i just feel bad vibs coming from femals in general. i even hate his girl friends adding me on facebook bc i just cant stand contact to them. i didnt mean to offend any girls with this i dont know ya'll so dont take it personally. its just how i feel about their presence idk how else to discribe it

i just want to give a little update here to detach myself from what i said in this post. i dont feel this way anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

oval

yeah i think she's right. if i was a guy i'd be gay. i think men are just better in every single way. ive never been able to really trust girls besides maybe one or two when i was younger. but they also changed so you never know who you can trust. in the end they all sell you out and stab you.

LogDork

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Yea, life would probably be easier if I were gay. So, I'm a "bitter bachelor"...
At least I have POWER TOOLS, lots of POWER TOOLS.
One bro was bitchin to another about GF trouble, I loved the reply
"trucks and guns, brad, trucks and guns"
Brad says "yer right Kenny, I'm gonna go buy that AR-15 today"
He did, and was happy.

oval

xD right!! girls seem to make everything more complicated i feel the same way. im way more relaxed just hanging out with guys. and its more fun too bc no one really gives a f**k and theyre not as fake thats for sure

LogDork

I wish I knew how to tell these 4 gals, that I do care about, how not to be ball cutters.
I dont stand a chance...

oval

4 grils at once huh ^^ thats a pretty good description though. well what do they do that makes you think you didnt stand a chance?

LogDork

Very long story, of the "queen bee" that took me in off the road, to live with her family for 4 or 5 years, her best friend, who is my neighbor now, and her daughter, and step daughter who think of me as an uncle, as I have been in their lives since the girls and their brother were around 6 or 7, in their 30s now.
Also involves a large extended group, various relations. More women, some bros, some trouble. A lot can happen in two and a half decades...

Last edited by a moderator:

oval

o sorry i didnt know it was a "family" kinda thing. well do you still have alot of contact to them all? i find it very hard to handle girls or women no matter what age and esspecially when they are the majority

LogDork

I split from the group about a decade ago, but stayed close with the queen bee's daughter, and was buddies with her husband, and close with their two boys, one theirs, one his from a previous.
He died 2 years ago, I think suicide, but listed as heart attack (at 32), so she has benefits, but now a single mom with early teen boys.
They want me around, but I got my head mucked up, everything is mucked up now...

oval

well im in no position of really suggesting anything since i lack in life experience (im 19)
idk if itd help or hurt your own current condition to try to help the "queen bee" and her boys even when your still close to them. just dont let yourself be used by her bc he might not be able to handle her situation. it must be hard on her too right now esspecially with teens in the house but you can still be close to them and be their "uncle" and be there for them when they need you when you dont live with them. idk if thats what you meant by they want you around. you gotta be the most important person to yourself. may i ask if she just recently contacted you after her husband past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00