depressed again

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by undercoverlover, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. undercoverlover

undercoverlover Well-Known Member

and im not really sure what im supposed to do about it this time

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

What has happened to bring about this period of depression? Do your doctors know? Have you reached out to friends and family?

3. undercoverlover

a lot has been going on lately. my best friend almost died from her anorexia and is in the hospital and i feel really, really alone. plus i just got out of denial about my sister abusing me and i dont know who to tell. i told my mom but all she said was "tell me next time it happens." im not really sure how i bring this up with anybody.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, in what way is your sister abusing you? Have you told your mom that you are depressed? How is your relationship with your mom? I wish you the best :hug:

5. undercoverlover

my sister is hitting me and manipulating me a lot. she takes her anger out on me all the time. i havent told my mom im depressed yet because shes really afraid when i get depressed because ive attempted before, but i should really let her know because we are very close.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You should not have to put up with physical violence!! Your mum must understand, tell her you can take no more of the physical violence, what is the age difference between you and your sister? Do you know why she has so much anger in the first place?

I would tell your mum hun, she needs to know so that she can help you, tell her you won't act on your thoughts but that you are depressed, that might be enough for her to stop your sister with the physical violence.

NO ONE deserves that. No one!

7. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

do tell mum everything that's bothering you, can come up with solutions with her then and not feel so alone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.