depressed :(

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ZERO2008, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZERO2008

ZERO2008 Well-Known Member

i am depressed cos i know what my future is gonna be im gonna live in a council flat lonely thats not the main problem ive never had a job so i wont be able tgo even afford to live in a flat and pay rent even if i get housing benefit how am i supposed to pay water food gas electricity etc etc i might aswell die

2. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

i don't really have anything to say cause it would all be hypocritical. but i thought i'd just say you can drop me a pm if you ever feel lonely. :hug:

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You need to go out and get yourself a job. It's ok if you can't find a great job, but if you want your own place then you will need to have a job to pay for it. You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself and start getting things together.

4. ZERO2008

well im on incapacity benefit then i cud go on jobseekers and claim housing benefit i dunno

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you're disabled.

6. ZERO2008

its ok its mental disability but its not nice even so

7. ZERO2008

i suffer with depression which is why im on incapacity i mean i cant be on it for life cos of depression then i wont be able to afford to live even if i claimed housing benefit and disability living allowance, i need some help cos i know il never get a job

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.