Depression and divorce

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Saiw, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saiw

Saiw New Member

We have been having problems since we got married. There are so many problems now I dont know how to fix it anymore.
    We have been married for 7 years. We have a lovely 5 year old daughter.
    I suffered major depression when I was 14 till 16yrs. When I recovered I was very strong. I learned about life then. I could face almost anything it didnt matter to me if I was alone. I became a firefighter a very good one. I never loved this world much.

I am kind person, I always worry about peoples problems. I am always a call away for any one I know. I do what ever I can always.

Since I got married everything start to change. Because of my job I am very fit and good looking as people say. That makes my wife very insecure.

She is the opposite of me. She wont help any one unless there is no other choice. She always hated because I treat family and friends very good.

Since marriage she got insecure, angry for the smallest things. Most times I never understand what she is angry untill she tells me. Nothing I do is good enough. We both works at shifts. So I sleep at odd hours. Its hard to sleep at some nights. She gets really angry about that.

She never supported anything I do. Always blaming me for everything. I learned almost all kinds of work since I got married. I am not a professional other then firefighting so other works I do sometimes is not perfect. She want everything to be perfect.

Alot of things happened. She locked me out of house middle of night my keys and wallet inside. I set in the beach till morning. I had tears all night.

Now I am so sensitive. I am depressed. She thinks I am emotionaly black mailling. I cry now alot. I am always worried about my kid. Always sad.

The worst thing is she gets really caring sometimes when I get my hopes up she hurt me again. Never letting me heal.

Now I am depressed. I hate living.

I dont know what to do.. it is so hard to leave my kid. I took care of her from 3 months old like a mother.

Please help..

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

What about counselling for you and her?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.