Depression Grief Letter

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by GirlintheMask, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GirlintheMask

GirlintheMask New Member

Dear Depression,
    I am so mad at you for causing me pain. You have ruined a lot of things in my life. You took away my chances of making me happy. You ruined my trip to Germany by making me sleep all the time and not letting me go out to meet other people. My experience wasn't what it could be without you. You caused me trouble at work by robbing me of my energy and motivation. You've put me in strained relationships with my family and friends. You make me feel ugly. You make me feel like I shouldn't even be in this world. You robbed me of my good grades in Grade 11. You made me believe that it was okay to be mean to myself. I hate you. I hate the way you make me feel and think. I hate the relationships that could have been. I hate that I could have done more and had more opportunities without you. In Germany I felt like I wasn't worth the money the family was paying, so I overworked, didn't eat German food and spent a lot of money on presents. I hate the way you keep me inside when all I long is to be around other people and out exercising. I hate the pain you cause my family. I hate how you seem to control me. I hate that I have to fight something that a lot of people don't. I hate feeling so worthless when I shouldn't. My past is pretty good except for the black splotch where you came in randomly. I want you out of my life. I want to be happy. You don't allow that to happen. So I must say goodbye.
    Your exfriend GirlintheMask

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.