Depression Hurts

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Idontlikehumanity, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idontlikehumanity

Idontlikehumanity New Member

Hey, im just really depressed.. my parents .. my parents make me depressed. especially my dad. Hes always screaming at me , yelling , hiting me. he has anger problems he doesnt like me if i touch him. he doesnt like it when i talk to him. i went to the park once and got slapped 10 times by him. my mom just doesnt understand me and is always calling me names. my brother calls me a fat whale. im just really sad sometimes and i dont think i can hold on any longer ive self harmed before and i have suicidal thoughts but i dont think ill ever be brave enough to do it. i just want some happiness in my life :'(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry hun you have to live with such a toxic family Have you told anyone of the abuse someone you trust at the school It is not right that you are being physically assaulted like that Can you talk to anyone hun if so do it ok see if someone a councilor or teacher can step in and help you hugs

3. Idontlikehumanity

Idontlikehumanity New Member

i just feel so done with life. i cant stand it here. i havnt told anyone becasue my parents see it as a form of " punishment " and i dont want any legal problems

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.