Depression kicks in as soon as I'm awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

As soon as morning strikes and I'm awake the depression already hits me like a big black cloud.Nothing I can do helps at all I'm at a real loss of what to do I just want to end it so badly.

Seems_Perfect

You're not alone. I feel the same way but in reverse. I wake up, go to work, and usually find a reason to stay there until almost its almost dark. After that I leave work and go straight to the gym. I try to keep myself as busy as possible because when I get home I know my depression is only going to kick into high gear. Crazy part is the people at my job think I'm super dedicated and the hardest worker there - they have no clue why I log the hours I do -- its b/c the only thing waiting for me outside of work is an empty place. So maybe coming up w/ a routine that keeps you really busy would help a little. Its not a cure, but it may help.

IV2010

I understand that feeling ace...I have to make myself get up and keep busy like 'seemsperfect' but sometimes that doesn't even work...too much effort
do you want to tell us what your day involves?
I have a case worker who pushes me into programs at a health service..
is there something like that in your country?

ace

Thank you for your replies they're greatly appreciated,the problem is when I awake the depression is that bad it knocks me out so hard.I go on the computer a bit at times but I struggle like hell.I do see a Psychiatrist and Psychologist they help to a degree but still I'm struggling so badly with everything.I have no motivation or interest for anything.I remember some time back I used to want to work and do things now I feel nothing at all just complete misery and sadness.So I'm so stuck what to do I'm finding it hard battling the four conditions I have,it's just such a real battle everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00