1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Depression rant..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ThoseEmptyWalls, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

Im having a hard time dealing with my depression right now, more so then usual. I sat down and took a look back on my life. I saw a little pattern emerging there.. Its almost like Im not worthy of having anything decent and good, and if I do get something decent and good Im not worthy of having it last. I cant live the rest of my life feeling like this, I cant stand another 60 years of depression - birth, suffer, suffer, suffer, die..I cant take it.. Id welcome dieing (I dont want to kill myself but Id welcome it if someone else would do it for me) but I wouldnt want to die knowing my whole life has been useless. I havent accomplished anything worth accomplishing and I never will. I sat down and thought about it. I was a sick child, they told my mom I wouldnt live more then 24 hours after birth. I was abused when I got a bit older and no one believed me about it until years later when all the trauma sunk in. I have never felt good about myself, never felt beautiful, never felt worthy of anything good. I have spent my life feeling angry and wanting vengance against the world thats wronged me.. My depression is now worse then ever.. I realized that when I met my husband my self worth had been restored, I finally felt like a beautiful human being who was worth being loved. Then he cheated on me, it was a one time thing and hasnt happened again, and my self worth was took away again. I started feeling worthless, ugly, useless, and like garbage. Then when my son was born and deep depression set in again things got worse and I lost all controll over my life. Controll which I have yet to regain.. I cant take medications because I dont have insurance and they cost more for a months supply then I get total in a month. I dont qualify for free medications and I dont qualify for a medical card thru the county dhhr. Even if I could take medications I wouldnt want to because I have been allergic to the last dozen I have tried and in the past they never helped much anyhow.. I dont think I can deal with depression for the rest of my life, at least not this bad of depression..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.