depression symptoms?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by letmego3, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

I don't understand if this is depression or something else. I start to lose focus and concentration. All activities that I do and think about blur together into one mix. There is no end between one activity and another it feels like I am stuck in a zombie mindset. It feels like I am stuck in time. When I am watching something I can't concentrate on what is happening and start to look through the screen. Most symptoms seem to come from my head. This probably is depression because I know I have it. I seem to do better when I start one activity and then close it off and take a break and then start another activity rather than a constant stream of activities happening one after another and at the same time. Then I lose concentration and become depressed. Enough said. Just my thoughts.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you been to a therapist a doctor and told them this hun It would be good idea to get a professional diagnosis as these symptoms could be many things not just depression.
    You need to be telling your doctor ok gt some blood work done rule out medical reasons but talk to a professional so you can get some answers correct ones hugs

3. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

I would speak to your dr as soon as you can and explain to him/her about symptoms

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

yes, I do agree with what Total Eclipse and skinnylove said. Because maybe it is depression. But its important to let a dr decide, if you know what I mean.

5. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

i hope it goes oky for you x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.