That's very sweet of you. I have done some things in the past I deeply regret. My mind makes me pay for it on a regular basis, but it comes and goes. Thank you.
That's very sweet of you. I have done some things in the past I deeply regret. My mind makes me pay for it on a regular basis, but it comes and goes. Thank you.
most people have something in their past that they regret. i have things in my past i deeply regret. i repented and was remorseful then moved on. i still think of it once in a while. whatever you did all you can do is fix it if possible, make amends if possible, learn from your mistake, then forgive yourself and move on. it will come back occasionally but remember you already dealt with it and you are morally correct in the universe. a person should try to take care of the past but they shouldn;t have to suffer
I’m packing books and had my websters in hand when seeing this..so you are appetent in what way? It looks like it could describe several different things….. If you care to share with me….
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.