• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
#3
trapped88 what's going on? I can't pretend that I can save you hun. Only you can do that. I can promise to listen and help you work through things. We can talk about what is happening to make you feel this way. I know what it is like to need somebody, anybody to listen to you. To sit with you when you feel so desparate. It is good that you feel you can turn to someone, or something to help you through. Know that you have people who do care for you and are willing to take the time to do just that. Please take care. :hug:
 
#4
trapped88 what's going on? I can't pretend that I can save you hun. Only you can do that. I can promise to listen and help you work through things. We can talk about what is happening to make you feel this way. I know what it is like to need somebody, anybody to listen to you. To sit with you when you feel so desparate. It is good that you feel you can turn to someone, or something to help you through. Know that you have people who do care for you and are willing to take the time to do just that. Please take care. :hug:
agree with gentle. i can't pretend i can save you b/c like she said only you can do that. you have to be willing to want to get better but i am here, or on msn if you need or want to chat. I'll be on for most of the day/night.

Kells
 

meagainstme

Well-Known Member
#6
thankyou all so much for replying and offering to listen. but i really cant open up even though i want to. i just feel like such an idiot and you are all going to judge me and think im just an attention seeker. urghh. im so fed up of life. i always hit this point and it jst get tiring pretending life is something its not :(
 
#7
people won't judge you hun...each person has their own problems and their own issues. Each problem has its own severity and obviously you are in pain which means you have an issue worth trying to solve no matter what it is.

feel free to pm me hun im around

kells
 

Sil

Well-Known Member
#10
C'mon...noone is judging....this is one of the few places when people listen to you, don't judge and share their burden with you... please tell us...
 
#12
thankyou all so much for replying and offering to listen. but i really cant open up even though i want to. i just feel like such an idiot and you are all going to judge me and think im just an attention seeker. urghh. im so fed up of life. i always hit this point and it jst get tiring pretending life is something its not :(
I know it's hard and I can truly relate to not being able to open up and tell what's tearing me apart :hug:

The one thing that I've learned today is that if you don't tell someone what's wrong, they can't help :sad:

No one will judge you here :hug:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top