Desperate

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by iona_cullen, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iona_cullen

iona_cullen Member

I've just been sat by my laptop crying my fucking heart out. I don't even know why anymore to tell you the truth. I feel like I can't carry on anymore, and I don't even want to try. What is that supposed to mean you know? How can you become so low that you don't see the point in getting better?
    I can't face leaving my room again and going to uni. I can't face seeing people, I just need a break. I don't know if its possible to take a break, but if it were I don't even know what I would do with it. I keep feeling so low and can't see a light at the end of the tunnel. I find it so hard to talk about my feelings, although I know it helps. This depression has been going on since the age of 14, i'm 20 now!
    I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYLONGER, WHY THE FU*K DOESN'T THE PAIN AND THE SADDNESS GO AWAY???
    Sorry, just ignore me.

2. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

:sad:

I won't ignore you.

You've shared how you feel here which is a huge step. I do hear how awful you're feeling and it does sound horrific.

Maybe a break would be helpful? Could you approach student support for help? They have seen many students suffering from depression and mental health problems. If you feel talking is difficult then it's okay to write things down.

:hug:

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

We're here to help Iona. Just hang on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.