Did ya ever feel like.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ggg456

All the time. I think I try and run away all the time but end up nowhere.

Where'd you like to run away to transmission? I'd just like to get out of London I think..

bronwyyn

I felt like it all the time when I lived with my parents. My best friends and I talked about it all the time, but we knew better than to actually do it.

As soon as it came time for college though, I picked one as far away from where I grew up as I could. After college, I stayed in the area because I love it here. This is more home to me than where I grew up ever was.

I think running away can be a good thing, but only at the proper time and in the proper way. If it means dropping out of school or leaving your children, then I think it would defintly be a bad thing.

Not only have I felt like running away in the middle of the night, I have. Sometimes it is the only way I feel even the tiniest bit safe.

jonstark

Yeah I often feel like that.
Though it's not exactly running away in my case. More like packing up and leaving.
Same thing, essentially.

aki

Hopefully soon....
Just have to be patient.....
I want to be spontaneous but I don't want to fail....
Would there be anything more thrilling and life affirming than just setting out with hope......but if it fails then...I know....cause its my last hope:unsure:

bronwyyn

I've never been to Dublin, but I heard the situation there isn't great. I love London, though. As far as cities go, it's one of the best. I'm a beach person myself, I have to be near the ocean in tropical climates. But if I ever ran away to a city it would be New Orleans or Paris.

Dying embers

I've never been to Dublin, but I heard the situation there isn't great. I love London, though. As far as cities go, it's one of the best. I'm a beach person myself, I have to be near the ocean in tropical climates. But if I ever ran away to a city it would be New Orleans or Paris.

Dublin, Ireland? What have you heard that's wrong? I'm just a bit surprised cos there's been a lot of work done on the city recently and I think it's more beautiful and atmospheric than ever before. There's much less no-go areas now. It's my favourite place in the world! Crime is ok, weather is good, the only thing wrong is the prices right now!

I love to think about running away, sometimes I even get bus and plane timetables to far away places so I can fantasisie with military precision lol.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
i went there shopping lots times, not recently, it was a few years back , i never felt safe in dublin not for one second lol, has the city changed much?

I actually felt like running away, but I was too much of a coward to do so, only talking walks through the rain during the day, and return home like 30 mins. later. Then I felt better afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00