Did you lose someone on suicide?

Arun

I have lost 4 people to suicide, a family friend aged 16 in 1997, a university friend aged 27 in 2011, a work colleague age 40ish in 2017, and a friend aged 25 only 2 weeks ago (2020).

Each time it's heart breaking. The last two deaths occurred during and after I was suicidal myself, making the grief even harder to manage.

Oh dear people...so many of us who suffer from the effect of suicide by others. It is devastating. No wonder we meet here. It makes life hard to deal with besides our own depression. Don’t know what to say. For me, my life took a downward spiral after my mother did this. I have heart failure since recently, I think it just broke my heart. πŸ’”

Mymindsmine

Yes he left my son 23 just about to do his finals At uni and 2 smaller kids with another women. Ironically he cheated on me the whole time so I left him and his wife cheated on him with a girl and so when he took his life his note just to me said sorry now I know how it must of felt .

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Oh dear people...so many of us who suffer from the effect of suicide by others. It is devastating. No wonder we meet here. It makes life hard to deal with besides our own depression. Don’t know what to say. For me, my life took a downward spiral after my mother did this. I have heart failure since recently, I think it just broke my heart. πŸ’”
i'm sorry that you lost your mother that way...mike...*console*sadhug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Yes he left my son 23 just about to do his finals At uni and 2 smaller kids with another women. Ironically he cheated on me the whole time so I left him and his wife cheated on him with a girl and so when he took his life his note just to me said sorry now I know how it must of felt .
i'm so sad to hear that...mike...*hug*shake

ShatteredMind

π•Έπ–”π–“π–˜π–™π–Šπ–—π–˜ π–œπ–Žπ–™π–π–Žπ–“
its the Annverary of my fathers death tomorrow ... i normally very destructive towards myself eg ending up in hospital on that date

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
its the Annverary of my fathers death tomorrow ... i normally very destructive towards myself eg ending up in hospital on that date
i'm sorry that you lost your dad. is it possible to do something positive to honor your dad instead of something self-destructive? it would be good for you and your dads memory...mike.....*console*sadhug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00