died

Status
Not open for further replies.

am I alive

I am bored with this life, I hate everything, nothing can make me happy anymore...only thing that bothers me is my mother...my father died a few months ago and I know she would not survive my death...I really hate it, I don't know what to do anymore...I got no job, girlfriend, house, friends, nothing...and I don't want to, I want to die...

so you want to die, thats a big step. this means you got nothing left to lose and everything to gain. it now means you have all the time in the world, your other option is just lying in wet mud so.. take all the chances you can get. steal a horse, ride it to spain. step on a cruise ship to new zealand do whatever you want. you say you have issues like no girlfriend, well dress up and approach as many women as you can, i know serbian women are hotter than butter, you dont want to miss that :cool: if you are low on money, well you have all the time in the world now so all you need to do is get a job and manage your finances and then it might even be, god forbid, that you become happy again

am I alive

well, I could have girls I liked the most, but i still didn't because i was always too fucked up to involve in any kind of relationship, including friends, well, I still have a few good friends but I am not seeing them much ofter, thanks to me of course...job, well, I will have more chance to win the lottery even with a college degree I have...to make it short: I don't believe in love anymore, so I don't want any kind of emotional relationship, and I don't want to have kids, I am not a material guy so money doesn't mean much to me, well, I would like to have my own apartment for sure...I just feel like I've done my mission on this planet, as I said there is absolutely nothing that could make me happy, I am sick of people, of this place, of my life...I had a hope once, I thought i could get a job,girl etc. but nothing happened for years, and I've been trying hard, now I am too old and I've gone completely insane, and I am sick of everything, I am not even sad anymore or depressed, I just don't care, and as I said I don't want to get a job, girl...anymore...and I don't need professional help btw., I tried that too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00