F
I’m trapped, cornered, utterly defeated, dizzy with despair. God help me I’m so tired. Every morning I wake up with the same hopelessness and fear
I’m an alcoholic who’s terrified of quitting because I can’t take the pain and disappointment in my life. I’m so finished. I wake up at 4 in the morning everyday and have to get out of bed because my brains are spinning with stress. I’ve had Edema (extreme water retention and bloating) for a month and feel even more horrible - the drugs aren’t working but my doctor has no sympathy. In fact on I’m on so many drugs right now I feel like a walking ad for pharmaceutical companies… I’m also going through “The Change” which is wreaking havoc on my hormones. I’ve lived through hell can can’t recover from anything anymore.
I was thinking of (and investigated) a program for addictions but my doctor won’t give me any supplements for withdrawal and I swear to God I can’t take anymore pain and discomfort. I just can’t! My nerves are so bad that I throw up several times a day, especially in the morning. I have no hope. I feel trapped in my apartment, in my life, in my circumstances. I have no plans, no dreams. I haven’t worked in 5 and a half years – and I hate this world for not letting me in again after my life was hijacked by turmoil and chaos and tragedy. I was accepted for Disability which would have helped (severe depression and PTSD), but because I have savings I’m now disqualified. I had to work 2 months to get all the paperwork together when I was already completely stressed. And I’ve lost everything except my savings, after being FORCED to sell my house - but I’m going through them like blazes. My days are numbered one way or the other…
I think I will end up on the street some time so I’d like to tell my story before then. All I have to look forward to (I’ll never be free till then) is my mom dying and releasing me (I’ve been her caregiver for the last nine years of unbelievable hell) – but first I’ll have to take care of her estate --- and I had enough horrible trouble moving and downsizing MY stuff.
I was already very weak after my nervous breakdown in March. Never had a chance to recover. I’ll never recover. I can’t take the pain and stress anymore. I want to die just for the relief. I sleep as much as possible. I haven’t dressed in 3 - 4 days. I can’t stand this life anymore. I can’t stand this world. I think we’re all doomed as a race. I have no hope for this place. After a life of having found joy in so many things, seeking good energy, I’m desperately and thoroughly exhausted and saw myself going down that road for a while, the slippery slope – but nothing I did helped and it feels like all my years have been useless. Do you know what it is to feel utterly futile? My words do not suffice. I can’t even cry anymore and wish to God that I could find some release. I’m so fucking tired going through these continuous circles of hell in my life, in my mind, in my dying soul. I was born intelligent, insightful, creative and resourceful – I was grateful for wise lessons, and I worked with and used my gifts the best way I knew how but nothing makes sense to me anymore.
I’ve been trying to think of a plan to end it. There were already 2 suicides in my family – but this is about me. I’ve had to understand the pain of others, but no one understands mine and I simply can’t live with it anymore. No one can help me… I want to die – there’s no other way to bear anymore. I used to love life… This has been going on so long - it's endless hell and i'm broken. Shattered. Damned...
FAL1
I’m an alcoholic who’s terrified of quitting because I can’t take the pain and disappointment in my life. I’m so finished. I wake up at 4 in the morning everyday and have to get out of bed because my brains are spinning with stress. I’ve had Edema (extreme water retention and bloating) for a month and feel even more horrible - the drugs aren’t working but my doctor has no sympathy. In fact on I’m on so many drugs right now I feel like a walking ad for pharmaceutical companies… I’m also going through “The Change” which is wreaking havoc on my hormones. I’ve lived through hell can can’t recover from anything anymore.
I was thinking of (and investigated) a program for addictions but my doctor won’t give me any supplements for withdrawal and I swear to God I can’t take anymore pain and discomfort. I just can’t! My nerves are so bad that I throw up several times a day, especially in the morning. I have no hope. I feel trapped in my apartment, in my life, in my circumstances. I have no plans, no dreams. I haven’t worked in 5 and a half years – and I hate this world for not letting me in again after my life was hijacked by turmoil and chaos and tragedy. I was accepted for Disability which would have helped (severe depression and PTSD), but because I have savings I’m now disqualified. I had to work 2 months to get all the paperwork together when I was already completely stressed. And I’ve lost everything except my savings, after being FORCED to sell my house - but I’m going through them like blazes. My days are numbered one way or the other…
I think I will end up on the street some time so I’d like to tell my story before then. All I have to look forward to (I’ll never be free till then) is my mom dying and releasing me (I’ve been her caregiver for the last nine years of unbelievable hell) – but first I’ll have to take care of her estate --- and I had enough horrible trouble moving and downsizing MY stuff.
I was already very weak after my nervous breakdown in March. Never had a chance to recover. I’ll never recover. I can’t take the pain and stress anymore. I want to die just for the relief. I sleep as much as possible. I haven’t dressed in 3 - 4 days. I can’t stand this life anymore. I can’t stand this world. I think we’re all doomed as a race. I have no hope for this place. After a life of having found joy in so many things, seeking good energy, I’m desperately and thoroughly exhausted and saw myself going down that road for a while, the slippery slope – but nothing I did helped and it feels like all my years have been useless. Do you know what it is to feel utterly futile? My words do not suffice. I can’t even cry anymore and wish to God that I could find some release. I’m so fucking tired going through these continuous circles of hell in my life, in my mind, in my dying soul. I was born intelligent, insightful, creative and resourceful – I was grateful for wise lessons, and I worked with and used my gifts the best way I knew how but nothing makes sense to me anymore.
I’ve been trying to think of a plan to end it. There were already 2 suicides in my family – but this is about me. I’ve had to understand the pain of others, but no one understands mine and I simply can’t live with it anymore. No one can help me… I want to die – there’s no other way to bear anymore. I used to love life… This has been going on so long - it's endless hell and i'm broken. Shattered. Damned...
FAL1