• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

do any ESFJ wish to swap brainz with me??

3nufk1n.sheepies

autistic apoxian eastern european toker
#1
Typology is my language. Its my saviour. Ofc ppls personalities cant rigidly be grouped into 16 straight 4 letters or 9 straight numbers. but i do indeed believe in whatever vague cognitive nuances that determine the 8 cognitive Jungian functions or 9 basic motivations.

Chatty says i get nervous and paranoid in oublic because of my nervous system with all the harrassment and humiliation from members of the public it has been trained to feel fear and dread and severe rumination

Wait wtf a fake homeless is ragebaiting me. He recognises me. Hes pretending to be homeless, demanding 30p of me because he is "hungry" but he didnt look homeless at all. I began crying. Someone else tried to "comfort" me by offering unsolicited hugging.
Am i being overdramatic or are people just getting more and more fucked up these days
I am in so many tears

Om the way thwre, i felt "I am such an Se dom by not planning ahead! Had i had better Ni i would have decided wisely to sell my shitty ps1 to cex! stuff lile this is not "sElF cRiTiCiSm". you arent understanding me, its TYPE DYSPHORIA.
an INTJ identifying person would feel upset and frustrated or angry by their own involuntary impulsisve behaviour. Just like an ENTP identifying person would feel ashamed to not be joker enough."

You see, I am like Ti Fe or Fe Ti axis. the higher my Ti the more brain-euphoric I feel and the higher my Fe the more brain-dysphoric i feel. Transtypal brain recalibration surgery will increase emotional detachment and intellectualism while simultaneously reducing hysteria, out of proportion and ootp emotiomal reactions, oversharing and comcern for external opinions. My brother on the other hand is a stoic Fi dom sp4. WHY CANT I BE LIKE HIM 😭😭😭😭
 

3nufk1n.sheepies

autistic apoxian eastern european toker
#2
This is me personally, i cant speak on the behalf of other transtypal folk (bc Im the only transtypal ik lol)

Transtypal people often have aesthetic choices, fashion sense, music taste, favourite colours/ video games/ time periods/ brands, etc that synchronise with the type they identify with
For example ME i am a 5w6 identifying person. Hence stuff like night time, army green dark green lime green, video games, early 2000s, nightwalks, skateboard and bicycle, etc reallt speak to me. and meanwhile i feel SEVERE shame over very un-5 type traits such as excessive peopel pleasing and caring a great deal about what total strangers think of me. Its not just vague mildly annoying shame, its very painful biting soul-rotting kinda shame. Like "I hate this i wanna shred this so badly" kinda shame

Hence i could imagine a stereotypical SX9 FELV identifying kind of person being drawn to cute fluffy stuff stereotypically, feeling proud of behaving clingy and merging entirrly with whatever partner and meanwhile very embarrassed to appear independent, edgy, visibly rageful. Thats one example.

And i just wanna say i am in no means shitting on any specific typology like "EIE bad pls rot in hell" or "all esfj are such CUNTS". I swear im not bullying. I am just trying my hardest to articulate and affirm my transttpal dysphoria
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top