• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only do i even matter?

#21
I'm sorry. This web of misunderstandings, of people reacting to your abuse encounter as if it was a breakup, is too frustrating and confusing. I for one couldn't offer the words to adequately condemn all the wrongdoing involved, even if I tried.

What I can say, is I'm sorry for your having had to meet, and be set upon by, these abusers, these objectifiers, and the failure of people online to understand and for their rendering wrongsay, including humanization of the abusive parties. And for the bigger mess this makes together.
__

I'm sorry you feel like you want to be gone. You shouldn't; this is not your fault, you're not at fault to begin with. As far as I'm reading, you're innocent in all this. I'm wishing you safety, windfall, and healing.
thank you.
 
#22
Men and women think differently. Don’t step on a man’s pride. When you tell a man a problem, he often thinks it is something you want him to fix. Women talk over things to vent and to figure things out. Men, not so much.
Also, all people want to be special and unique to their significant others. To him, it will sound like you are seeing more than one guy at the same time. He wouldn’t like being one of two or several. If a man I liked kept talking about another woman, I would drop him like a hot rock. It would say to me that he isn’t over that other woman, so it would not be a healthy relationship.
Is this the same woman who posted on your thread earlier? I think there's just something seriously cognitively wrong with her. It's like she's responding to some other story that she has created in her own mind and she's not even aware of the disconnect.

It's like if you said, "I was walking down an alley yesterday, and a man jumped out from behind a dumpster and threatened to attack me with a weapon if I didn't have sex with him. I screamed and ran away.", this lady would post something like, "How are you going to be in a healthy relationship with him if you respond this way? Don't step on a man's pride."

I think she's either got dementia or is trolling you. You have my permission to repost this to her if you'd like, but it might be better to just stay as far away from her as possible.

Trust me, I'm not a feminist, so it's not like I'm pushing some form of unreasonable anti-man agenda here. The more I think about this, the more it seems to me like maybe this is not a woman but a man posing as one to troll the forums.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top