• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

do you feel heard?

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
do you feel that you are heard when you try to talk to people about how you feel?

do you feel your feelings are taken into consideration?

do you feel that your emotions are valid?

do you feel that you wellbeing is looked after?

Jayjay

Auri

🎸🎼Metal Star🎼🎸
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Almost never, which is a big reason why I don't talk, which makes it more difficult to be heard... It's a vicious circle.

Inanimate

do you feel that you are heard when you try to talk to people about how you feel?

I don’t talk to people about my feelings usually, but when I do, I almost always regret it.

The answer varies greatly from each person in my life. One is generally indifferent and tends to prioritize his input over my perception of everything. One is too vain and self-absorbed to acknowledge a human experience that doesn’t place her at the center. One tries to listen when it matters most and is more honest about feeling helpless instead of blaming and shaming me. Another prods me a few times a year to think about my education, career, what I plan to do with my life, which I suppose is his way of caring.

Not anymore than that of a pebble.

Not by me nor anyone. That would be inconvenient.

A_J_R

Not always. But sometimes I'm vague because I hate being open about some things. It leads me to doing sort of desperate things online (looking for attention)...

Sometimes. And probably more than I realize since I'm lucky enough to have really empathetic friends in my life.

No. I feel my emotions have led to negative actions, and then I berate myself for all of it.

Actually yes. Again, I have good friends. I'm lucky.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$255.00