Do you get jealous of the beautiful people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boo

Do you? You know, those people with perfect skin complexion, perfect hair, perfect tone etc...

I'm not ugly, but man do i wish i was handsome. I'm not gay either, but man sometime i would say damn i wish i look like that guy...:unsure:

Scum

No, although it would be nice to look 'stunning'. I do, however, find myself envious of people who are decent and beautiful inside (which may sound really, really odd) and have people like them.

Blue_Sky

I do get a little jealous of those people with perfect skin complexions. I don't know how it's even possible. I have so many problems with mine and try hard to do the right things.

KittyGirl

I'm not really sure...
I don't think so?
Perhaps I'm just perpetually jealous of everyone, ever-- since I completely hate myself.

meh. :mellow:

M!ke

I know I am. Every time I see a perfect couple I get depressed because I know I'll never get that in this life.
unless a miracle happens.

nolonger

I do get a little jealous of those people with perfect skin complexions. I don't know how it's even possible. I have so many problems with mine and try hard to do the right things.
Tell me about it! :laugh:

I think that if I looked slightly different, I'd think in a different way. I've only learnt the things I have because of what's happened.

Do you? You know, those people with perfect skin complexion, perfect hair, perfect tone etc...

I'm not ugly, but man do i wish i was handsome. I'm not gay either, but man sometime i would say damn i wish i look like that guy...:unsure:
There would be times I'd be watching tv and I'd see a curvy chick and she would be really gorgeous. And I'm like damn.. why can't I look that gorgeous with these curves that I have. And then I go from that to dammit, I wish I was back to the weight that I was during high school.

I hate my skin complexion sometimes. It's not clear and my skin gets blotchy.. I've got scars on my face.

Such as life, it could be worse. A whole lot worse.

Honestly, sometimes I do. I'm not ugly myself either but I sometimes find myself wishing I was like supermodel gorgeous. And I think that maybe if I was prettier I might be happier.

Yes sometimes, then i realise it would still be me on the inside so it wouldn't make much difference anyway.
However if you were born beautiful like supermodel gorgeous you would probablly have been treated diffrently in life, so perhaps you have grown to accuire diffrent behaviors, do you ever think about that?

Decode

However if you were born beautiful like supermodel gorgeous you would probablly have been treated diffrently in life, so perhaps you have grown to accuire diffrent behaviors, do you ever think about that?
But i was thinking of if i just woke up tomorrow stunning i'm not sure it would make any difference to me. But yeah i do think about it sometimes, i would be different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not jealous of beautiful people. Im jealous of confident people. The type that people gravitate to, like and listen to. The type that can make friends easily. I would give anything to be like that.

yous

Im not jealous of beautiful people. Im jealous of confident people. The type that people gravitate to, like and listen to. The type that can make friends easily. I would give anything to be like that.
Yeah beautiful people can't help themselves in a way, but confident people have control over what they say or act in a situation and meant to make you jealous. Good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00