Do you get jealous of the beautiful people?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by boo, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Do you? You know, those people with perfect skin complexion, perfect hair, perfect tone etc...

I'm not ugly, but man do i wish i was handsome. I'm not gay either, but man sometime i would say damn i wish i look like that guy...:unsure:

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

No, although it would be nice to look 'stunning'. I do, however, find myself envious of people who are decent and beautiful inside (which may sound really, really odd) and have people like them.

3. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Who? Everyone looks the same to me, insane on the inside and a bunch of flesh on the outside :canucks:

4. Blue_Sky

Blue_Sky Well-Known Member

I do get a little jealous of those people with perfect skin complexions. I don't know how it's even possible. I have so many problems with mine and try hard to do the right things.

5. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I'm not really sure...
    I don't think so?
    Perhaps I'm just perpetually jealous of everyone, ever-- since I completely hate myself.

meh. :mellow:

6. M!ke

M!ke Well-Known Member

I know I am. Every time I see a perfect couple I get depressed because I know I'll never get that in this life.
    unless a miracle happens.

7. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Same here, probably too much,:mad: never been jealous of other's looks though.:tongue:

8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Then you and me have a problem! :tongue:

9. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, well I have many.:mad: Like you though, not ugly but certainly will never be asked to star in a fashion mag...well, perhaps one that does before & after pics.:later:

10. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Tell me about it! :laugh:

I think that if I looked slightly different, I'd think in a different way. I've only learnt the things I have because of what's happened.

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I think my skin complexion is quite good actually. :smile:

12. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Nope. We will all rot anyway.

13. NotSureAnymore

NotSureAnymore Well-Known Member

There would be times I'd be watching tv and I'd see a curvy chick and she would be really gorgeous. And I'm like damn.. why can't I look that gorgeous with these curves that I have. And then I go from that to dammit, I wish I was back to the weight that I was during high school.

I hate my skin complexion sometimes. It's not clear and my skin gets blotchy.. I've got scars on my face.

Such as life, it could be worse. A whole lot worse.

14. Twinkle ☆ Twinkle

Twinkle ☆ Twinkle Well-Known Member

Honestly, sometimes I do. I'm not ugly myself either but I sometimes find myself wishing I was like supermodel gorgeous. And I think that maybe if I was prettier I might be happier.

15. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Yes sometimes, then i realise it would still be me on the inside so it wouldn't make much difference anyway.

16. Twinkle ☆ Twinkle

Twinkle ☆ Twinkle Well-Known Member

However if you were born beautiful like supermodel gorgeous you would probablly have been treated diffrently in life, so perhaps you have grown to accuire diffrent behaviors, do you ever think about that?

17. Charlie Milles

Charlie Milles Well-Known Member

Very much so. Knowing how shallow people are, I'm sure it would do me wonders if I looked, at the very least, mediocre.

18. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

But i was thinking of if i just woke up tomorrow stunning i'm not sure it would make any difference to me. But yeah i do think about it sometimes, i would be different.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010
  19. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Im not jealous of beautiful people. Im jealous of confident people. The type that people gravitate to, like and listen to. The type that can make friends easily. I would give anything to be like that.

20. yous

yous Well-Known Member

Yeah beautiful people can't help themselves in a way, but confident people have control over what they say or act in a situation and meant to make you jealous. Good point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.