Votes: 138 80.2%
  • No..

Votes: 34 19.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krem

Why should I hate myself? I have done nothing to myself that is worth of me hating me. Sure, there are plenty of things about myself that I dislike, but one should only hate for actions, if at all. It's like hating a retard for being stupid.

will_1957

Yes. I hate myself. It gets confusing to go into specifics but I really loathe everything I am. I am critical of just about everything I do. That wouldn't be the case if I weren't so stupid, selfish, lazy, and worthless as I am. Half of the time I deserve the criticism because I'm always making the same mistakes and getting things all wrong.

I hate myself so much that I am burning my body with cigarettes and slicing it with razor... It hurts less every time... Someday I will finally be ready to make a final cut and slash my throat...

Vangelis

I hate myself, and I admit that as openly as I can...and for those that want other people to hate them...well you brought that upon yourself..nothing I can do about that.

Chargette

I still hate myself. I'm learning a lot and getting somethings in perspective but the deep down feeling is still hate.

I'm not going to rationalize it but I feel it most when I look at all the things in life I could not complete.

The only positive I have out of that is I went one step more than some in life who never try at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00