Do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said Res sweetie. I couldn't have said it better myself. Sarah I am here if you need to talk and I would also notice if you were not to be here anymore. Take care sweetie. And Life the say thing goes for you if you need to talk feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkis :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

mortdesinos

The fact that your family has said that about you is reflective upon them, not you! What they say is not necessarily how they feel. It was nasty and foolish of them to make those remarks, no matter how frustrated they were at the time, because they would regret it if something happened to you. Everyone has a soft spot, you just have to find it. There are no more than six degrees of separation between you and everyone else, so you do affect a lot of people, directly and indirectly. You know what can really help you get over depression? Think about the smaller picture. Instead of thinking about how you compare with everyone else or what you think your relationship is to the rest of the world, try taking things one step at a time, and see how it goes. For instance, if you're going to a coffee shop, make an effort to think about who's working there, or say something thoughtful and endearing to them, or take note of what kind of customers are there, and think about who they are and what they might do. , or read a magazine and contemplate what the authors could do to make it more entertaining, or.. ! You're a kindhearted person and you don't deserve to feel like this. But, even though you don't deserve it, it's up to you to work your way out of this mental hole, because nobody can do it for you.

Best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sycotic_Sarah

I really REALLY REALLY hope you're ok hun :hug: :hug:
I'm alive, what does that prove? Yeah, obviously I MUST be okay if I'm alive. :mad:

I know when we're depressed we feel there is no hope but at the end of the day SF is pro-life. Encouraging suicide or discussing methods goes against the whole concept of SF, because this forum is here for peer to peer support to provide hope, support and guidance to help each other get through the dark times. Many people have come to SF feeling suicidal, and many are grateful that SF was there for them in their lowest times and have got through that dark tunnel into the light. There is hope, and things can get better. Life can be a struggle but you are strong people to still be here today.

Hang in there, take each day as it comes, reach out for support, from SF and/or outside (doctors/therapists etc). You would certainly be missed if you were to kill yourself. I would notice. Take care of yourself.
I don't think anyone would notice or care or be missed or anything. I try accepting support, I REALLY DO, but when it comes to the support and help, I just dunno, I close up I guess. :dry:

Well said Res sweetie. I couldn't have said it better myself. Sarah I am here if you need to talk and I would also notice if you were not to be here anymore. Take care sweetie. And Life the say thing goes for you if you need to talk feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. Take care and I love you. *had to remove the emotions, too many to post with*

With Love,
Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
It'd be a dream come true had I killed myself on that saturday I overdosed. Can't believe it though, was a lethal dosage, more than enough to kill. :mad:

it's up to you to work your way out of this mental hole, because nobody can do it for you.
Now, this is one of the things I HATE people saying to me. 'You have to do it yourself, no one else can, just you'. Well, call me weak, call me whatever you want, but I can't do that, considering I've been like this since 7/8 years old, I ain't exactly gonna get outta it 'just like that'. I'll probably die in this lil dark hole. :mellow:

I care, and i'd miss you and notice you were gone. People care, I don't know your family or even why they'd say that, but there are people who care, I know I am one and Jess, Robin and etc etc etc.. :hug:

life

Well theraphy makes people feel better a little bit....I go to theaphy every week 50 minutes and it makes me feel better just a little bit.....Ur still very young and thats a big advantage for u to overcome these feelings....

J
Sarah,

I'm glad you're ok. I'm so glad to see you about here :hug: :hug: :hug: You know where to find me if need be. My PM box is always open.

Take care and stay safe hun.

S

Sycotic_Sarah

=/

IS IT JUST TO DO WITH AGE?
NO!
It's NOT.

'Oh, you're only fourteen, just teenage years, you'll get over it, it'll pass, move on, get a life'

WHATEVER.
NO.
I have felt like this since 7/8 years old and it has NOT changed, except worsening. IT'S NOTHING TO DO WITH AGE!

For christ sake.
:mad:

S

Sycotic_Sarah

Sarah,

I'm glad you're ok. I'm so glad to see you about here :hug: :hug: :hug: You know where to find me if need be. My PM box is always open.

Take care and stay safe hun.
Thanks Jess. :(
:hug: lots.

Thanks for offer...

life

Having a psychological illness is hard to overcomee Like personality disorder depression Ocd PTSD and etc....i KNOW that u had problems with ur family...ur father was alcholic and he abused u and those kind of stuff..By talking these problems would decrease and by going out having friends would make u feel better sarah...I think u dont try a lot....What does teens ur age do? they go out they have bf and etc..I think u need those kind of things and u need to find people who love u and care about u sarah..Thats why u must go to a psychologist immediatly and talk with them.....

S

Sycotic_Sarah

For fuck sake.

I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO.
I'M NOT LIKE THEM!

And teenagers these days arn't exactly like that anyway, they go out and smoke, or do drugs, or bully people, or whatever, hang around in gangs up town and pick on people and smoke and what have you, it's what they do around my area, last time I went out, I got called a psycho because of my scars and I got called ugly, fat, worthless, and to go and die. :/ CHARMING.

And, for your information, I don't want my life broadcasted, I don't want YOU telling people about my life, I told you about my life privately, not many people know the full story, and I don't appreciate you saying to people my father is an alcoholic who abused me, and it wasn't my father, it was my mother. My father is a different story which I'm NOT getting into right now.

And having an illness isn't hard to overcome, because you CAN'T overcome it. Sure, medication will surpress it, but it's still THERE. Some people don't have an illness but are just depressed and stuff, that is even hard to overcome or decrease. TALKING DOES NOT HELP. I've talked to over eleven people about this shit, and guess what? DIDN'T HELP. That's when I gave up on talking because it DIDN'T help me. I'm different. Leave it out. Don't TELL me what to do. If I wanna talk, I'll talk, I've tried, I TRY EVERY DAMN DAY, I try, I TRY, I TRY! But NOOOOO, IT DOESN'T HELP!

Fucking hell. :mad:

life

What a rude little stubborn ...... u are sarah?????????.....I just shared my ideas here and u just want to hear what u want to hearrrr!...No wonder ur family cant take u anymore and they are fed up of u......U have to listen what people say if u dont u will still be like this forever SUICIDAL and depressed! bye..!

S

Sycotic_Sarah

Excuse me?

DON'T FUCKING SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY FAMILY, IF YOU MUST KNOW, MY SISTER AND ME ARE SO CLOSE YOU'D NEVER BELIEVE IT, MY MOTHER AND ME ARE CLOSE, AND SHE DOES ABUSE ME, YES, BUT SHE AND ME ACTUALLY GET ON, MY FAMILY CAN TAKE ME AND THEY HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST FOURTEEN YEARS, THE ONLY REASON I SPEAK SO BADLY OF THEM IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE ABUSED ME, THEY HAVE TOLD ME TO KILL MYSELF, BUT TODAY, ME AND MY SISTER WERE LAUGHING TOGETHER, HAVING FUN, ENJOYING OURSELVES, SHE TOLD ME SHE LOVES ME AND MY MOTHER AND ME HAVE HAD AN OKAY DAY, SO DON'T YOU DARE SAY TO ME MY FAMILY CAN'T TAKE ME ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY CAN AND THEY ARE NOT FED UP WITH ME IF THEY WERE I'D BE IN A FOSTER HOME BY NOW, I DON'T SEE THAT, DO YOU? NO! I AIN'T IN A FOSTER HOME, I'M IN MY HOME WITH MY SISTER AND MOTHER.

I LISTEN, BUT WHEN SOMEONE TELLS YOU 'OH IT'LL PASS, YOU'RE YOUNG, GO DO WHAT TEENAGERS YOUR AGE DO', YOU'RE BOUND TO GET AGGRESIVE BECAUSE NO, IT WON'T PASS, IT HASN'T PASSED, I MAY BE YOUNG LITTLE BOY, BUT I AM NOT THAT YOUNG, AND IF I WERE TO DO WHAT OTHER PEOPLE MY AGE DO, I'D BE A DRUGGIE PROBABLY AND PUT MYSELF IN A WORSE POSITION.

MANNERS? I USE MANNERS TO PEOPLE WHO DESERVE IT.

J
Think you need to stop life. You're just upsetting Sarah more and this needs to stop.

Support is one thing.. badgering and agitating is another..

Sarah, I'm always here, Like I've said. :hug: hun

Ok this is going too far. You both need to calm down and step back from the situation, this isn't helping anyone. At Sarah's request this thread is being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00