Does anyone else feel like something is wrong with them mentally but don't know what?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by HeroWho, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeroWho

HeroWho Well-Known Member

This has been bothering me for the last couple of months now.

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Re: Does anyone else feel like something is wrong with them mentally but don't know w

Have you talked to a professional about it?

Can you describe to us what is going on for you?

What is it that is important for you when it comes to knowing what's going on? Is it that you have validation? Or understanding? Or will be able to work with people who can hopefully improve it? Or something else?

3. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Re: Does anyone else feel like something is wrong with them mentally but don't know w

Yeah i do, sometimes i just don't feel right.

Maybe a bit obvious but has anything happened to you around that time? Something may have a affected you more than you realise. I would see a doctor if it continues and it bothers you.

4. ChukaDoodleXD

ChukaDoodleXD Member

Not really. My sister suspects me of being a psychopath though. I do have a lot of traits that point towards APD though... but it doesn't bother me - I actually find it kinda cool!

5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Yeah quite a lot, I feel like I have symptoms of everything.

I'd really suggest talking to a professional about it.

6. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

All the time :D

No way, im normal!

7. bdawk

bdawk Well-Known Member

Yeah at times,it comes and goes which makes it really frustrating

8. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Well in a way, if I'm thinking of suicide, I kinda 'hope' there is something wrong with me :laugh:. Of course there is..because normal people don't want to kill themselves...:dry:

One day I might talk to a doctor about it, how I'll do that I have no fucking clue XD.

9. sierra_sapphire

sierra_sapphire New Member

i have yes, maybe it's a deep routed problem, anything that could go back to your childhood, i know theres definately something wrong with me, but i have no idea what. Try seeing someone about it maybe?

10. Ringo

Ringo Well-Known Member

I've felt like that for as long as I can remember.

11. 41021

41021 Banned Member

there is nothing wrong with me mentally.
    i'm a damned human being, reacting as a damned human being.
    I'm in pain like a human, i hurt like a human, i cry human tears, and whatever may be left of my heart/soul/mind screams in agony like a bloody human.

12. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

A normal GP wouldn't be able to diagnose a condition anywhere near as well as a Clinical Psychologist would do. Mental Health support services would be the place to start.

13. down-and-maybeout

down-and-maybeout Well-Known Member

there has been something wrong with me mentally all my adult life - i never realised it could me medical, i thought i was just a freak, but now i'm on the waiting list for some counselling/therapy, trouble is it takes about 7-8 months before you can even see anyone where i am

i've read up loads about my symptoms, given myself a headache reading all the stuff online, and i'm pretty sure i fit in with the general borderline p.d. given the sort of things that i suffer from

14. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Hell yes
    The downs are awful but the ups are fantastic
    I usually end up in fits of laughter at everything :stars:

15. dropkick murphy

dropkick murphy Active Member

whats an up?

16. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

I just feel that maybe, just maybe, some of us were ment to die. Me being one of them.

17. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

When I'm feeling really happy, buzzing with ideas and energy, best way I can describe it
    Nothing upsets me when I'm like that

18. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

loll, yeah

19. Anonymous2

Anonymous2 Well-Known Member

That's exactly how I feel sometimes because no matter how hard I try to change things in my life, nothing seems to improve. I've probably tried almost 100 different treatments, medications, etc. to improve a number of physical and psychological problems I suffer from. It seem as though these health and life difficulties, simply, can't be changed because I'm destine to die.

It has been said that "a man does what he can till his destiny is revealed". Well, I think it has become quit clear what my destiny is. It is my destiny to commit suicide.

20. HeroWho

HeroWho Well-Known Member

It's not that I want to blame my problems on my mental illnesses, it's knowing that I there might be some medication out there that might help me feel/act normal. I know medication won't solve all my problems, but I'm sure it will help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.