Does this have anything to do with OCD? If so, what do I do...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Kai Nashi, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai Nashi

Kai Nashi Well-Known Member

Now I have been always ashamed of talking about this because I am afraid of people thinking of this as "stupid' but, I really want to find out why I'm like this and stuff. So basically I really like clothing, and I do have quite a number of clothing items. The thing is, if something is too big on me, I freak out and it bothers me. And it really bothers me that my wardrobe is filled with variations of XL and L clothing, me being a L (My mom eventually thought "I'm growing" and look at me, I'm even loosing weight she said...) and I can't go a day without thinking about that stuff. Today, I started to freak about about this new shirt I got in school and slightly cried and ripped a hole in it, and I am not sure why. This is very irrational thinking and it really hurts and i want it to stop like seriously.. Also lose threads and stuff will scare me a bit, like I just got this one hoodie and a thread is lose and it ruins my whole day and I can't wear it in peace. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with OCD, if not sorry I'm pretty stupid at looking at info, but it did seem similar to this problem, but I really overall just want this to stop once and for all.... like it drives me to think of throwing all my clothes away and it just drives me insane.... please this is really painful and I know this is very stupid but I just want to know how to stop these thoughts and feelings about damn clothes...

2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Idk anything about ocd but I do understand the importance of wanting your clothes to fit you well and I also get annoyed by loose threads by any clothes just letting you know youre not alone. If any shirt has stain that didnt come off wash or look slighly worn I throw them out without any thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.