Does This Make Sense???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustFirefly

Alright, so i have had a small issue eating. I mean you can feel my ribs, you can feel each rib. You can only see the bottom 2 really though... Well...

Today i ate more then normal.
And now..

Now my stomach its aching and hurting and killing me.. I feel in so much pain that i keep rolling.. I keep almost crying.... Horrible headache... I cant really see straight, i never want to eat again. I just want it all out of my body.. The food is bad and its going to kill me? Its going to destroy my insides and i want to rid it... I just want all this pain to stop. No more food... No more at all. I should stop eating all together... Ugh. Maybe im just freaking out and its just me... All i know is ive been rolling on the floor for the past 3-4 hours in pain. Please just remove my insides.

hornbeam

Hello Just Nei

I would recommend you going to the doctor and trying to get help as what you described above - rolling around the floor for 3-4 hours in pain definitely does not make sense to me at all.

Please go to the doctor and get some help..... thanks.

The forum is always here for you to write your thoughts and for support I hope you will reach out.

I agree with hornbeam that you should seek out a dr. about this.

Also, you could have pains from eating normally if you haven't in a while. :hug:

Please see someone hun.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
If you havent eaten for a while or eaten properly and eat more all of a sudden than you are used too it can be painful and bloat you really bad. I dont have an ED but was recently very ill in hospital and wasnt able to eat for two weeks then when I ate I bloated really badly. Try eat little and often if you can and I am pleased it has not put you off eaten but although the pain you described does not seem normal so I would go and see a doctor to make sure there is nothing wrong with your GI tract that could also cause the pain. Hope you feel better soon hun xxx

JustFirefly

Butterfly - I saw the doctor. I got told i need to eat more. My ribs are sticking out? I don't see it. I just feel fat i guess.. *Side note* I liked your poem in your blog *Goes back on topic*

Heart - Well.. Megan got mad because she thought i was eating more. She found out i was barely eating at all. Like 1/4 what i promised / Should be.. So. She took me out to dinner and got a larger portion of food. And watched me eat it pretty much -stressed out from that-

After that i went home and my tummy hurt for quite a while... I Wound up taking sleeping medication to calm my mind down. Jeez... What a yesterday.

Edit:

My minds been going insane lately. Its been harder and harder not to look at mirrors, not to go on scales, count what im eating. I feel like everything and everywhere i go im an odd one out... Everyone can see me i swear. My head hurts and my headaches getting worse.. I feel like im falling apart... Sigh

Last edited by a moderator:
Heart - Well.. Megan got mad because she thought i was eating more. She found out i was barely eating at all. Like 1/4 what i promised / Should be.. So. She took me out to dinner and got a larger portion of food. And watched me eat it pretty much -stressed out from that-

After that i went home and my tummy hurt for quite a while... I Wound up taking sleeping medication to calm my mind down. Jeez... What a yesterday.
I don't think she should have gotten mad per say... But that's just my opinion. She's probably just really worried about you. :hug: and I'm sorry she did that.

JustFirefly

I completely understand why shes worried and why she might have gotten mad. I lost a lot of weight very quickly and i used to be on the oppisite side of things where i couldnt stop eating no matter what i did...
I bad depression i was going through flipped it around entirely...
Things are just harder now because.... I feel like my life is out of control.

Originally this all started because i thought i could continue to have control over my food intake. I told myself, "Its okay, Its not an issue because I can eat more whenever i want to." Well over the course of a month i ate less and less.
And now eating has become a very very hard fight. Its not something im quite sure how to handle at this point... When my mood is down low i refuse to pretty much eat anything. 1/4 a sub at subway (so like 3 inches) will be my meal for the entire day... Im a 6'1 guy >.> kinda big. So i doubt that a little lettuce and all that is gunna help me at all... When my mood switches to something a little less tragic i tend to eat a full foot long + one "Smaller meal" later...
Ive been trying to eat more but my image, i have been able to tell, has changed so drasticly over the past year...
A year ago today i thought i looked fine... My waist size had a few more inches... I was considered normal weight.
Now.. Im very skinny. Im underweight.
But i still want to lose more and everything.

I dont feel like i can control it but...
It the control of losing weight that i want..

Idk. This is all just getting out of hand... And i should probably go eat something today.. But i think im going to put it off a little longer

I Feel increasingly like i shouldnt of posted this and that this doesnt even matter... Woooo @.@

Last edited by a moderator:

KimKim

Before my parents understood i'm anorexic, i also ate more than i wanted to from time to time to calm them down. they were saying things like "That was a pretty small portion, Kim. Don't you think your pants are sitting loose enough by now?" in a really strage voice. then i took another portion, ate it up, went in my bedroom and cried.

savetoniqht

:( I'm so upset to come back and hear you're having such a hard time. I really wish things hadn't gotten so out of hand. In terms of how you were feeling, eating what feels like a large amount after not eating can be painful. I've experienced it.
Please try and see someone or even talk to Megan more about this.
:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00