done with this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachael1

Account Closed
i cant do this. had megga fight with my mother. all she cares about is herself and her own life. everything i do is wrong. im never going to be good enough for her. ive tried my very best to please her. im sick of saying im ok, when im not. im clearly not. why hasnt she noticed. im screaming but no sound is coming out. im sick of keeping these sectrets inside me, eating away at me day and night. i cant do this shit no more. i can feel myself slipping down the path to insanity. ive had enough and i want to be free from all the pain. i am done with this shit. im loosing a battle i was never going to win.

As a parent I can give you some solid advice, I think. We don't always see or understand when our kids are feeling down. Sometimes it is because we just simply don't understand, and other times it is because we get used to things that happen over time. Have you thought about not keeping the secrets inside and actually setting up a time to sit down with your mom to explain to her how you are feeling? If you don't feel comfortable doing that, what about someone that you trust, such as a teacher, mentor, coach, adult friend, counselor, doctor, clergy, etc.?

While I can't say for sure, I'd bet the farm on the fact that your mom does care and that perhaps she just does not know how to show it. We adults are far from perfect.

K

katrina77

For whatever reason, your mom doesn't seem to be able to be there for you right now. But there are others out there who can. Are there any sort of counseling services at a school you attend? Or local agencies that provide free or low cost counseling?

Please hang in there. I know it's hard, but there is still hope to feel better. Find someone to talk to that can help you through this.

Rachael1

Account Closed
As a parent I can give you some solid advice, I think. We don't always see or understand when our kids are feeling down. Sometimes it is because we just simply don't understand, and other times it is because we get used to things that happen over time. Have you thought about not keeping the secrets inside and actually setting up a time to sit down with your mom to explain to her how you are feeling? If you don't feel comfortable doing that, what about someone that you trust, such as a teacher, mentor, coach, adult friend, counselor, doctor, clergy, etc.?

While I can't say for sure, I'd bet the farm on the fact that your mom does care and that perhaps she just does not know how to show it. We adults are far from perfect.

I know where you are coming from but my mother is not your average parent and you would have to meet her to understand that. I know what you are saying is true in most situations but not this one and it wouldnt matter who told her about my problems, her reaction would be just the same.

Rachael1

Account Closed
For whatever reason, your mom doesn't seem to be able to be there for you right now. But there are others out there who can. Are there any sort of counseling services at a school you attend? Or local agencies that provide free or low cost counseling?

Please hang in there. I know it's hard, but there is still hope to feel better. Find someone to talk to that can help you through this.
Yeah im seeing the counsellor at uni and ive got various doctors on my back as well at the moment. I was interigated at the hospital yesturday and i wasnt sure if they would let me go but they believed my lies. it all doesnt seem to be doing much good. they are just trying to make me talk about stuff i dont want to remember and are making me feel guilty.

K

katrina77

Hon, at some point you might have to get past the pain, and tell them what is really going on with you. I have things in my past I wish I could forget, but the best we ever do is bury them. Then they lie there, and pop out at the worst times. I think at some point we have to bring them into the light of day, and let them start to heal, even when it means walking through it all again.

Take advantage of any support you can get. This won't go away on its own. Get help now, so you can move on with your life. You deserve to have a great future, so hang in there and go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00