Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a bottle of <mod edit: methods>from my friend and I'm going to chug the whole bottle. I knew everyone in my social circles had GF's and BF's and liked to brag about them but when I come on here and I hear the same thing about how all these people have BF's and GF's and someone to love them on this forum!!!!! it makes me think I'm all alone and I am. No one can relate to me. This will be the last message I ever write on this thing good bye guys and soon good bye world.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey you... you were in chat like 1 minute ago and said that we had helped and you would take our advice and try what was suggested.... what happened in the last 30 seconds?!!

They were all very nice people and deserved to be thanked. However I've heard people say "be yourself" before it never helped me. All I found out was that there are no people like me "alone" so there really isn't any point no one understands they just all take the girls side and say it is my fault. Well you know what maybe it is my fault maybe God made me to be someone every girl hates. So why not end it???

roksy

They were all very nice people and deserved to be thanked. However I've heard people say "be yourself" before it never helped me. All I found out was that there are no people like me "alone" so there really isn't any point no one understands they just all take the girls side and say it is my fault. Well you know what maybe it is my fault maybe God made me to be someone every girl hates. So why not end it???
Do you know what you like and dislike?

Are you still there? What is your problem with finding a partner? Can you talk it out? What kind of bottle is it?
I haven't done it yet but it is really tempting after what I found out. I'm alone there is no one else out there. Everyone else finds talking to girls an easy thing. If I happen to say that girls seem conceited or whatever when I talk to them. The people on here dismiss it as me having a bad attitude there isn't anyone who understands. I don't know how much longer I can last with out chugging this thing and ending it.

Do you know what you like and dislike?
It barely matters at this point. I just wanted a girl to like me for me. That I could talk to and cuddle and what not. However I understand now more then ever that is never going to happen. When I see that everyone litterally puts no effort into what seems to be impossible for me its time to give up.

What happens when you talk to girls? What do you like and dislike about it?
oh I didn't understand your question at first. When I talk to girls say in a club and I ask them to dance they are all conceited or they show me there fake wedding ring while dancing with some other dude later. Girls that I knew well have always put me in the friend zone. I'm always their friend but if as soon as I get the courage to make my move I'm left heartbroken thats what I don't like.

Constantinos

I haven't done it yet but it is really tempting after what I found out. I'm alone there is no one else out there. Everyone else finds talking to girls an easy thing. If I happen to say that girls seem conceited or whatever when I talk to them. The people on here dismiss it as me having a bad attitude there isn't anyone who understands. I don't know how much longer I can last with out chugging this thing and ending it.
Thats how i felt, i felt that girls were rejecting me, i was feeling ugly (etc) due to what i have been through - talking to girls wasn't easy for me, it was actually what i called "mission impossible" - it took me 10 full years (if not more) to be able to somewhat talk to girls.

I'm the same, at least you have the courage to try though, i can't even do that.
I think with girls alot of what they are attracted to is confidence, correct me if i'm wrong, but alot of what i've seen with my friends it seems to be the way they approach them and how confident they are talking to them.

I'm the same, at least you have the courage to try though, i can't even do that.
I think with girls alot of what they are attracted to is confidence, correct me if i'm wrong, but alot of what i've seen with my friends it seems to be the way they approach them and how confident they are talking to them.
If I try to act confident I come off as creepy and if I act like myself I come off as not confident enough. Another thing that bothered me was these peolple with GF's and BF's were trying to tell me you'll never know if she was the one if you don't try talking to her and give up. Well I've seen a similar movie 100 times it usually ends the same. That girl finding a hotter guy to talk to or blowing me off completely. Lastly they tried telling me my unlucky breaks WEREN'T LUCK!!!!!!!! THAT FINDING PEOPLE ISN'T LUCK!!!!!!! Then I ask how they met and its some crazy story. So I was right again I'm not lucky. However I apperciate you guys coming on here and talking to me I don't think I'm going to chug the bottle anymore. I was just furious cause I didn't think anyone could understand me.

If I try to act confident I come off as creepy and if I act like myself I come off as not confident enough. Another thing that bothered me was these peolple with GF's and BF's were trying to tell me you'll never know if she was the one if you don't try talking to her and give up. Well I've seen a similar movie 100 times it usually ends the same. That girl finding a hotter guy to talk to or blowing me off completely. Lastly they tried telling me my unlucky breaks WEREN'T LUCK!!!!!!!! THAT FINDING PEOPLE ISN'T LUCK!!!!!!! Then I ask how they met and its some crazy story. So I was right again I'm not lucky. However I apperciate you guys coming on here and talking to me I don't think I'm going to chug the bottle anymore. I was just furious cause I didn't think anyone could understand me.
Holding anger, hurts no one but yourself.
We all think differently................trouble is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, we expect others to think the same....................when they don't.
Stay safe, seek contentment not happiness, find that in your own company at first, then that will shineout and the people you seek will be drawn.
Rewards endless..........................

You guys might have saved my life I was really close to downing that bottle. I was close before and then I went on here to find out that everyone but me has it easy when it comes to that stuff and I'm just felt like complet Sh*t. However it feels good to know that there are other people that have some of the same problems as me. This time I'm not being polite thank you.

roksy

You guys might have saved my life I was really close to downing that bottle. I was close before and then I went on here to find out that everyone but me has it easy when it comes to that stuff and I'm just felt like complet Sh*t. However it feels good to know that there are other people that have some of the same problems as me. This time I'm not being polite thank you.
Trust me *I* don't have it easy at all. It would be good to work on it and look around and find what you like. No one can know it other than yourself. The journey can be rewarding.

Good luck

Trust me *I* don't have it easy at all. It would be good to work on it and look around and find what you like. No one can know it other than yourself. The journey can be rewarding.

Good luck
I've been trying to work on my life its just hard with no one to love or support you. I'll continue to try I'm also really depressed because I've been golfing my whole life and I'm a college golfer now but I seen a guy my same age win a tournament I might not even get a chance to play in (US Open) between that and lacking girls my whole life I was beyond depressed. Then when people on here were bragging about their relationships and how they met or whatever. It made me really want to end it but I calmed myself down and I'm going to take one day at a time starting today.

I've been trying to work on my life its just hard with no one to love or support you. I'll continue to try I'm also really depressed because I've been golfing my whole life and I'm a college golfer now but I seen a guy my same age win a tournament I might not even get a chance to play in (US Open) between that and lacking girls my whole life I was beyond depressed. Then when people on here were bragging about their relationships and how they met or whatever. It made me really want to end it but I calmed myself down and I'm going to take one day at a time starting today.
Thats great........................ golf and girlfriends need one thing............................. practice and an acceptence that you may miss the "cut" so try to practice more next time!

Good luck!

Autumn01

I'm glad to hear that you are turning over a new leaf starting today :)

As for the girl- she will come along when you least expect it.

Just keep your head up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00