Don't know how much more I can stand...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by SaraRose, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

Last couple of days I've been unable to stop crying. I barely hold the tears back while at work. But even then I still felt the constant urge to just sit and cry- made myself not be in a room alone knowing that if I did that I would just break down crying, so even going to the bathroom was out. The entire drive home I cried.

I woke up this morning feeling hung over- even though I didn't drink, but I thought crying was over. But now I'm crying again. I can't stop it!

I can't afford doctors or meds right now. I wanted to, was ready to call and get an appointment but now I found out the insurance work promised us isn't working. No one is covered until Feburary. I keep trying to tell myself to wait until then then you can ask for help. But I don't know if I can stand this constant urge to cry. I like feeling numb better, at least then I didn't cry.

Sorry for bugging you all with this. :/ I know it's stupid, there's nothing that can help until Feburary. I just had to get it out of me.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear Sara,

I am so sorry to read about what you're going through....I wish I could bring a smile to your face. Whenever you feel like sharing your experiences, both before and after February, we'll be all ears here.....ready to offer support through both your struggles and successes. Take care, and I cannot wait till you reach February. :hug:

Alex

3. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

Alex

:hug:

Thank you so much! I read your post last night, couldn't reply on my DS. But I think it was the first night that I actually fell asleep at a reasonable hour and actually stayed asleep. I'm hoping my new insurance kicks in fast!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.