• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

dont know what to do

Windhover

meandering home
SF Supporter
#22
now i want to kill my dad, my whole family, everyone around me and then kms

I hope it's okay to say this wsu. They don't know you as well as you know yourself, even if your moods are changing fast, and even if you are not able to verbalize exactly what's what in the moment. I mean that is not an easy task for anyone.

hugs
 

kittykatt

Well-Known Member
#24
When I was in 4th or 5th grade I used to like a girl. (she didn't like me back) I was young at the time so I was foolish and cried about it for approximately 3 months. Some background information about me is that I have always been introverted so I always struggle to talk to people I meet. Ever since I was young, I have never found an occupation/job I would like to major in and I'm kind of lost in life. Last year, I liked a girl but throughout the whole year, I never talked to her. I was too scared to talk to her because I always feared that I would say something bad or stutter and it would just end up like what happened in 4th-5th grade. So I got her number from her friend and got rejected. (she was really nice) The only issue is that I hate myself for being the way I am and I just want to kill myself. I wish someone could care about me. I keep having thoughts of <mod edit method/self harm >, and anything that would make me forget about my sadness. Even my brother tells me to kill myself. I just want to be happy but I just don't know how. Nothing ever makes me happy anymore. I don't have a reason to live anymore but I want to live, I just don't know why.
edit: i tried working out a few weeks ago as someone suggested.
I'm sorry that you are feeling so depressed. I know that it's not fun to feel that way.

Sometimes the more we try to do something, the more pressure we put on ourselves which then causes problems. My suggestion is that you try and find a way of meeting people, but let it happen naturally. Don't be afraid of rejection, it happens to all of us at one time or another. I know rejection hurts. Happiness has to come from within and not on a reliance on other people. You need to find something that makes you happy, gives you fulfillment. If you are religious and can join a church, they usually have different groups, generally based on age of the member, or go to school, etc.

Good luck to you and I hope you feel better soon.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top