dont know why i bother

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by dropkick murphy, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dropkick murphy

dropkick murphy Active Member

Things arent getting any better, still feel alone, unwanted and useless. At work things are ok cos i come into human contact, albeit from the staff i work with but mostly surrounded by the sick and dying, sometimes i envy the latter.

I`m on annual leave now for a week and i can guarentee no bugger shall phone/text or call over, havent had a visitor in years and i`ve given up phoning the few 'friends' i do have cos i`ve learnt a phone call works both ways!

Sorry to harp on, but i`ve finished now, cheers.

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

3. dropkick murphy

it could go either way, depends how my Russian blonde (Vodka) makes me feel lol

4. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Hey hun, i just wanted to let you know im here if you need to talk. :smile: you can talk to me about things that are bothering you or just the weather! I dont mind! :tongue:

5. dropkick murphy

as i said, dont know why i bother, join a community, and granted some ppl have made an effort, and i thank them, but some are a arrogent, elitist and ignorant, but thats just in chat, i`ll stay on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.