Don't want anyone.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Ljt, Jul 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

Hi, not been on for a wee bit as I was busy with work stuff, as most of you will know I don't talk to my suppose to be best friend anymore.

I was on a night out tonight and I drove so that I won't drink. This person was there and completely ignored me all night. And to be honest I didn't actually care. I usually would get annoyed and hurt but I kind of learned to ignore them back and try not to let them get to me. But I feel useless and pathetic because at times I was sitting myself with no one to talk to. I got the feeling that I wasn't really wanted there. Then the feelings of patheticness came with urges to cut myself to take the feeling or worthlessness away. I thought I was doing good with my depression but really I think I have been just papering over the cracks and nothing has changed. My mind is racing and can't forget looking back at how sad people would think that I was sitting there alone.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Or maybe they would be thinking how strong you were to get out and be amongst people even on your own not many would have the strength to do that so good for you hun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.