Dont wont to upset my family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

life

After searchıng for 3 months on the ınternet the best way how to die i found some things....((PS:NO ONE PM ME AND ASK !)).....ı THIN THERE ıs a bıg possıbılıty for me to die or even get brain death and eventually die...But the thing is i cant do it cuz dont want to upset my famıly....yes i am in a lot of pain but if i go all becouse of me they will be in pain too:sad:......I am not selfish thats why probably!.........I am hundreded percent sure that my life will never be the same and will never be healthy!......I am still confused...My sister is gonna have a baby and i wont commit suicide while she is pregnant ohhhhh:ohmy:......................................Dammit!...........after death if i feel that my loved ones are upset i wont rest in peace!...........Why dıdnt i have a family who didnt care about it would be easier for me too die!.........death death death thats all about i think

Smashed__

I am in the exact same boat. I have a wonderful family, but feel like a shit. I am tired of being sick, and having no real life. But I can't bring myself to hurt my mum, or sisters..etc. my grandma is in the hospital and I can't bring myself to do something totramatize everyone further. :ohmy::sad:

weirdal

Forum Buddy
SF Supporter
hey im 14 and pretty much wanna kill myslef, and although my close family are complete cunts towards me, i know that outer family will be hurt and my friends and that, but life just seems so shit i dno how long i can go on without ending ti all.

keep strong life, have you tried talkign to your family abotu everything?

hugs

xxxx

B

Blackness

Use that as a reason to hang on, to live, live for the ones who love you, they couldn't live without you. :hug:

life

my mum is a worry pot and se made me to worry even for a stuiped things......i now think everyday every single minute about my probelmes and always think neagtive......how can i stop thinking every single minute and just let my mind to relax?...Then i am very shy and cant talk to people and reject people !.....When i was 15 in my country where i dont live now(studying in a different country) i got very stressed and keep worried that i was gonna go crazy ....Then i went to psychologist they said that i had no psychological problem which it was true! I WAS WORRIYING TO SOMETHING AND MAKING THINGS WORSE!(i have an atitude like that).....Then i was depressed and everyone was talking about me even the teachers and were gossipinmng...They said that i was crazy i had problemsss even they were looking at me and talkinnggg it was sooooo baddddd really!and while i was depressed and suffering painfully i was only 15..it affected me psycholoically and stilll now it is...i dont want to mix with poeple cuuz i dont knopw....when i do i feel very ??????......i cant explain it....:(.......help......i need some advise .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00