• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

draining cycle

#1
it’s just too much. I was fine when summer first started out but all I do if work and deal with everyone’s bullshit and im so sick and tired of it. I don’t wanna be around anybody. I don’t wanna work. I don’t wanna go back to school. I just wanna rot in my bed. I have these constant headaches that won’t go away that gives me nausea. I’ve been so depressed and it hasn’t been one thing that’s been bothering me, it’s just different stuff building up and I feel so alone and isolated and it’s like nobody gets what I go through. Everyone always comes to me for their problems but when I have issues it’s like everyone tells me “oh it’ll get better” or “you’ll be fine” when im clearly not fine. I don’t know I don’t wanna be depressed anymore I just wanna disappear for a few years and come back completely better or something. I hate myself for not continuing therapy during the summer because my goal was to find what makes me happy and feel alive and differentiate between a good and bad life but the summer is almost over and I’ve figured literally nothing out. It’s been so many years and still no improvement. Literally nothing is getting better.
 
#2
I'm sorry that you've been through so much for so long.

Is there an obstacle that you encountered that kept you from continuing therapy?

Do you want to say more about the bullshit you've encountered?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top